Loads of Albanians

Yes, ultimately the lying, treacherous, incompetent politicians are responsible. However, we have a large section of The UK population, including some on here, who cheer on unlimited immigration of useless feeders for hard-pressed taxpayers to support.
That's nonsensical exaggeration and twisting of the situation.
I entirely agree with giving asylum to any who deserve it. That doesn't mean I advocate unlimited immigration. But again, I do recognise that some immigration is necessary and desirable, including temporary immigration depending on season, etc.
So please don't make unsubstantiated assumptions about my (our) political ideology.

They then moan that taxes, etc are too high and their mother has to wait 2 years in agony for a new hip. With more people taking out and less paying in suckers need to get used to paying a lot more and getting a lot less.
I demonstrated only a day or so ago, that the NHS have about 14% immigrants working there. Without them, and all those in the care, hospitality and education sectors, those organisations would collapse. Then your mother might well be waiting a lot longer than two years for treatment.
But don't let facts get in the way of your bigoted rant.

Sponsored Links
Like many ex-communist countries, its seems to be a bit lawless.
Part of the ex communist aspects is probably the shift from state everything followed by power grabs. Crime - well it exists in all countries. The oly type aspects are rather different to our rich. They are expected to chuck money in if the state needs it. Graft - well the UK had a bit of a problem with arm sales due to a bit of that.

My getting near Albania was in the early 70's. Tito's time with Yugoslavia. Must admit I was surprised by that set up. At the time Albania had internal problems - go in and some one might shoot you etc. I have no idea when and if that changed, Now according to the wiki it sounds a fairly decent place. Education and health care for instance. Without a visit and some travelling around it's hard to tell.

Germans did manage to drive to Greece. ;) Bit nearer and longer holidays. Maybe a bit more used to extreme heat too.

On about this masse migration of Albanians to the UK

Apparently they are coming over to stay with relatives that already migrated here illegally

The french are fast tracking them to Calais so as to be rid of em

Concerns about crime rate going up

Shop lifting / burglary ect

Plus carpet theft could be on the increase in the Calais area ??

According to the radio the migration out of Albania is that bad

That they are having a labour shortage ???

The people who look into this sort of thing are idiots and have no idea what they are doing.
Yeah they must be. Especially when they allow 'kids' to self-certify their own age.

Sponsored Links

Best you do some thing about

You might have sleep type syndrome we’re bye you fall asleep with out warning

Sleep apnea

Similar thing has happened to me in lparticular when we get yet another one of your cut and paste war and peace long posts :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Migration Watch is a pretend factual web site run by and for right-wing Tories.

From their web site

MigrationWatch UK is a British Think-tank and campaign group which argues for lower immigration into the United Kingdom.
From Wikipedia

Migration Watch is a pretend factual web site run by and for right-wing Tories.
Full fact say it’s 1 in 5. Are they a factual web site run by and for right-wing Tories!

What about the Telegraph? https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/01/13/new-rules-crack-adult-migrants-claiming-children/

Of course there also the Mail which is frequently poo poo'd unless it fits you and your ilks narrative. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...adult-asylum-seekers-pretending-children.html

However, we have a large section of The UK population, including some on here, who cheer on unlimited immigration of useless feeders for hard-pressed taxpayers to support.

Really ? I haven't seen that.

Seen lots of people that want an effective system and controls, and lots of people that object to every immigrant. Ironically, most of those seem Brexi t supporters. Are they beginning to realise the immigration issue wasn't because we were in the EU?

Immigration is a big issue, has been for years.

Full fact say it’s 1 in 5. Are they a factual web site run by and for right-wing Tories!

What about the Telegraph? https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/01/13/new-rules-crack-adult-migrants-claiming-children/

Of course there also the Mail which is frequently poo poo'd unless it fits you and your ilks narrative. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...adult-asylum-seekers-pretending-children.html
interesting if that's correct.

P. Patel is going to sort this. Thought this government had been addressing these issues for years ?

interesting if that's correct.

P. Patel is going to sort this. Thought this government had been addressing these issues for years ?
You can’t stop people claiming it. I know in Newham it’s reasonably common and there is a test they do involving the 'childs' teeth to determine age. It's not an exact science but they can tell the difference between a 25 year old and a 15 year old.

You can’t stop people claiming it. I know in Newham it’s reasonably common and there is a test they do involving the 'childs' teeth to determine age. It's not an exact science but they can tell the difference between a 25 year old and a 15 year old.
If you can't stop people claiming it, what do you think will happen ?

People may stop blaming the Home Secretary?
Of the 3,755 'children' investigated over their age by UK immigration since 2015 more than half were found to have been lying.

So it's already being investigated. The bigger question is whats happening to those "found out" ?

Smacks of empty rhetoric again, but at least it keeps some happy

Of the 3,755 'children' investigated over their age by UK immigration since 2015 more than half were found to have been lying.

So it's already being investigated. The bigger question is whats happening to those "found out" ?
If they are children they have protection against being deported. When they are found to be adults, they will have their asylum claim treated as per normal which, of course, they don’t want. I’ll leave you to decide why they don’t want to be treated as adults.

Sponsored Links
Back