Loads of Albanians

If they are children they have protection against being deported. When they are found to be adults, they will have their asylum claim treated as per normal which, of course, they don’t want. I’ll leave you to decide why they don’t want to be treated as adults.

have a read, look at the numbers of returned ?

Sponsored Links
If they are children they have protection against being deported. When they are found to be adults, they will have their asylum claim treated as per normal which, of course, they don’t want. I’ll leave you to decide why they don’t want to be treated as adults.
you missed out what is happening to those found out not to be children, conveniently

Best you do some thing about
Not me. Something needs to be done about migration. We get talk talk talk and nothing effective. Not just here as well. The same issues exist all over europe and we are part of europe in or out. We just have a bit of water to cross, slight advantage. The USA has problems.

What ever is done, if it ever is will cost just as processing them does.

However, we have a large section of The UK population, including some on here, who cheer on unlimited immigration
Nonsense. Regardless of your bulls hit - hypothetically, if they stopped cheering do you think the boats would cease?

Lol.

Sponsored Links
Full fact say it’s 1 in 5. Are they a factual web site run by and for right-wing Tories!

What about the Telegraph? https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2022/01/13/new-rules-crack-adult-migrants-claiming-children/

Of course there also the Mail which is frequently poo poo'd unless it fits you and your ilks narrative. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...adult-asylum-seekers-pretending-children.html
You're moving the goal posts.
The original link that you provided was about children/adults in school, committing alleged abuses.
Now you've moved the goal posts and claiming your original post was about the number of Albanians seeking asylum.
Your new links talk simply about adults posing as children. There's nothing about them allegedly committing abuses.

Last edited:
Immigration is a big issue, has been for years.

P. Patel is going to sort this. Thought this government had been addressing these issues for years ?
I'm beginning to suspect that all this government hooha about immigration is just a diversion for the real reason for Brexit.
I'm beginning to suspect the real reason is for the government to be free of EU restrictions on the environment, climate control, industrial and commercial controls, etc.
It's going to be a race to the bottom.

The original link that you provided was about children/adults in school, committing alleged abuses.
Yes. Asylum abuse. What’s your point?
You're new links talk simply about adults posing as children. There's nothing about them allegedly committing abuses.
Yes. Adults posing as children. Thats committing asylum abuse. What’s your point?
Now you've moved the goal posts and claiming your original post was about the number of Albanians seeking asylum.
Eh?

Is Transam being paid to find a solution or are we all paying someone else to find a solution?

Is Transam being paid to find a solution or are we all paying someone else to find a solution?
Priti must be paying him so point and say..."look its the French's fault.." It gets the right wing gammon morons to look the wrong way.

Meanwhile record numbers continue to land on these shores.

London 2032...

1661458854412.png

Sponsored Links
Back