Local elections.

yes it is.

he said

puts British hard working people first

Putting your favoured group first means that anyone who is not your favoured group get treated worse.

Let's see the justification for treating them worse.

Sponsored Links
yes it is.

he said

Putting your favoured group first means that anyone who is not your favoured group get treated worse.

Thank you for confirming that he didn't say what you're suggesting he did.

Prioritising one in favour of another isn't the same as saying hold the same standard for that group and in turn treat the other to a lower standard.

You're very good at presenting strawman arguments John but they're riddled with enough holes that we're able to see through them.

yes it is.

he said

Where are these hard working British people that Festive describes?

Employers constantly say when they are recruiting, very few British people apply.

Sponsored Links
Why do you want a non-British, hard-working, honest taxpayer to be treated worse?

How do you decide if, say, Buffoon Johnson is hard-working, or a rich wastrel?

How far down the line should the heir of a tax-dodger go?

View attachment 163733

Open your eyes and engage with more people in conversations John. You will then realise there are plenty of Racist remainers out there.

Where are these hard working British people that Festive describes?

Employers constantly say when they are recruiting, very few British people apply.

Could that be because the hard working British workers are working. It could be , couldn't it ?

It's been replied to but this is typical of the snide and pompous people on here.

He did not say treat them better; he said put them first.
The converse of put them first is not treat them worse.

It's like the well-known British practice of queueing.

Could that be because the hard working British workers are working. It could be , couldn't it ?

Many British people work very hard in their jobs. Unfortunately, the working ones arent available for new jobs.

Its where Festives argument falls down. It all very well saying 'put British workers first' -but it doesnt help employers that need staff.

Many British people work very hard in their jobs. Unfortunately, the working ones arent available for new jobs.

Its where Festives argument falls down. It all very well saying 'put British workers first' -but it doesnt help employers that need staff.

Racist

I see the polls show Tory and Labour are at 28%

BAS says 'Labour are in a death spiral'
They too probably are, until they wake up to what most of their supporters actually want, what an increasing % of the electorate as whole want, get off that *£$)%&$)) fence, commit to a 2nd referendum and wholeheartedly campaign for remaining in the EU.

Why do you want a non-British, hard-working, honest taxpayer to be treated worse?

How do you decide if, say, Buffoon Johnson is hard-working, or a rich wastrel?

How far down the line should the heir of a tax-dodger go?

View attachment 163733
Remind me again JohnD who went to war and Obliterated half of the middle east to which we are still paying for dearly today? Tell me John was it the Tories?

Tell me what good Labour have done since they were in charge last, what dramatic transformations did we witness to counteract that absolute barbaric act on so many innocent people? Changes to the NHS housing teaching? **** all. Like i said if Labour ever do get back into power fiver says layabouts like yourself expecting a better handout for doing fck all wont happen. But im sure hard working like me will be taxed more for sure (the apparent ones who should be giving more to the lesser off)

With regards to Tax, avoidance evasion etc.

I dont believe people who work hard should pay a higher bracket tax, i dont believe people who work harder, take more risks in life and devote more, make biggger sacrifices to earn their money should give away more.

I am far from rich enough to retire early, but i know people who do or have and i know they've worked extremely hard to get there, do i think they should be taxed more for it? No. Do i resent them? No i am jealous of course but in an appreciative way.

Do i think people who can afford a 2nd property and use that as their pension should they be taxed on that? No.(And no i can't afford a 2nd home before you ask)
I deeply dispise the view of fleecing the rich or better off with the view they have all been gifted and it should be taken away.

What is Tax evasion/avoidance/efficiency, the lines are blurred try deciphering it with that oh so clear and concise reference the taxman uses. Drinking a sugar free drink, that's Tax avoidance apparently its whatever HMRC want it to be they move the posts whenever they want. Its hideous how much its used to keep the minions under control. You can run a limited company in a tax efficient way, but the next week it could well be avoidance.

Now do i think Boris is a low down tax avoiding scumbag? No. At least he still resides in the UK. What about people like Lewis Hamilton, moves to Monaco..why? And do you know what, if i had his money id do the same tomorrow, i think we all would. And no before you start im not racist ffs im just picking Lewis as an example, (who is imho one of the greatest ever Formula1 drivers).

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back