Democracy working

WTF are you waffling about now? Has a lying Brexiteer told you that there are to be no more GE's?

What is pertinent is the timing of a GE. Democracy won't allow a GE to interfere with other important political processes. Bozza already tried it with proroguing parliament and it has backfired spectacularly.

Democracy indeed.

Why are you so aggressive...

I don't believe you.... That's fair enough. You don't like my veiw. That fine... Let have an election. That's democracy

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
What is pertinent is the timing of a GE. Democracy won't allow a GE to interfere with other important political processes.

Is Jezza any less guilty of what you're accusing Bojo of?, I think not.

Sponsored Links
Yet you have voted Tory all your life.????

Itchy chin

scratching-chin.jpg

Democracy won't allow a GE to interfere with other important political processes.

In what way?

Surely by delaying a GE so as to trigger an extension of article 50 is, in effect, equally using a GE to interfere with other important political processes, ie, Brexit.
That's without even starting on the fact that Labour (if they win, *snigger*) will negotiate a 'new' deal with the EU, hold a referendum based on their new deal versus remaining in, and actively campaign for remain.
If you want democracy, surely it has to apply to all sides.

Confused Boddisms are enough to make A saint curse.

What don't you believe?
Confused Boddisms are enough to make A saint curse.

What don't you believe?

I believe in Boris. I don't believe the remainers....
Let's put it to a vote... Do you believe like most of the left that those who don't share their politics should not get a vote?

I believe in Boris. I don't believe the remainers....
Why don't you just consider the truth once in a while. It will save you a whole lot of hassle and confusion.

P.S. Boris is a renowned deceitful dishonest liar.(y)

Sorry, did you say Corbyn or two thirds majority of Parliament? I might have misread.

It is as you say... But a small minority compared with the population of this country... Let us have a general election, and if your two thirds are right, Boris will loose and your side will win. How about a vote.

Why don't you just consider the truth once in a while. It will save you a whole lot of hassle and confusion.

P.S. Boris is a renowned deceitful dishonest liar.(y)

In your opinion. I look at Boris as not being whiter than white but is the man to get us out of this mess. I respect you disagree and I will not try to change your mind....
Let's vote.

Allow me to rephrase it you big girls blouse.
'Corbyn and a few remainer cohorts'.
Ahh, so the established lawful democratic process that requires a democratic decision by democratic means in that no single majority can undemocratically or unlawfully influence.

The answer is a resounding - not guilty Jezza.

Sponsored Links
Back