We Won!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Suppose the massive grooming cover up in the north is also just my prejudice. :rolleyes:

Your agenda is to cover all of this up.

"They include Birmingham, the centre of vote-rigging scandal in 2004, which a judge described as worse than a banana republic."

:rolleyes:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Did you see the date of that article?

And the date of the information I posted?

Suppose the massive grooming cover up in the north is also just my prejudice
Are you referring to all the grooming gangs that have been jailed over these last few years? Well blow me down...

Pi$$ poor cover up if you ask me.

Voter fraud is rife. Just look at the good old USA
So far ZERO evidence has been presented to the courts in the USA, that would alter the path of any of the elections. Most were laughed out of the courts whilst those that brought the frivilous cases have been fined, disbarred or reprimanded.

Voter fraud my arse.

Lol. I think Rudy tried your approach and got himself disbarred. Fox News attempted to convince gammon right wing morons the same and ended up paying out 3/4 of a BILLION dollars.

Your 5 minute clip is not convincing, boyo.

Did you see the date of that article?

And the date of the information I posted?

Poor swerve attempt. One other thing the article I linked to shows is just how long it's been going on.

The article's date is immaterial. You said I'm prejudiced. I posted an article that backs up what I said and showed I wasn't prejudiced. But it gets even better because the article mentions cultural approaches to voter participation - which is exactly what I'm highlighting. Whenever it's evil or fraudlent goings on, their hands are all over it. Time and time again - and your blinkered approach will never demonstrate otherwise.

Last edited:
Poor swerve attempt. One other thing the article I linked to shows is just how long it's been going on.

The article's date is immaterial. You said I'm prejudiced. I posted an article that backs up what I said and showed I wasn't prejudiced. But it gets even better because the article mentions cultural approaches to voter participation - which is exactly what I'm highlighting. Whenever it's evil or fraudlent goings on, their hands are all over it. Time and time again - and your blinkered approach will never demonstrate otherwise.
Look again at the article I posted then.

It looks like your article has been investigated and found little to no fraud.

Unless you have something better to back up your claim, it is all it is, a prejudiced claim.

Look again at the article I posted then.

It looks like your article has been investigated and found little to no fraud.

Unless you have something better to back up your claim, it is all it is, a prejudiced claim.

No smoke.............

The authorities always turn a blind eye wherever they're concerned. Otherwise it shows the disaster which is their multicultural experiment. Serial grooming all over The North was hushed up, and I expect voter fraud to be no different.

The voter ID scheme seems to have been a success in Slough, Tory controlled for the first time in 15 years.

Sponsored Links
Back