Democracy working

Sponsored Links
Is that a boddism for Bozza is indeed a liar?
On what? A GE? Of course you are. General Elections are the mainstay of British politics. You will get a GE whether you want one or not boyo.

Brilliant let's have one

Sponsored Links
No. You can't demand a GE no. That would be undemocratic. You know - democracy, exactly what boddggd has been championing in this thread.:whistle:

Yet you want another referendum whilst not agreeing to the first one

Yet you want another referendum whilst not agreeing to the first one
I agree to them both. The second needs to lay out how the people want to leave the EU.

I'm not demanding another ref, nor do we have to do it this year particularly.:)

another referendum

SecondReferendum.jpg

In any other country this denial of democracy by a parliament which no longer represents the people it was elected to serve there would be mass protests for new elections.
Being the UK people just moan or go on the internet to kick the cat (metaphorically)

I agree to them both. The second needs to lay out how the people want to leave the EU.

I'm not demanding another ref, nor do we have to do it this year particularly.:)

I agree to a 2nd referendum if Labour get into power.

In any other country this denial of democracy by a parliament which no longer represents the people it was elected to serve there would be mass protests for new elections.
Being the UK people just moan or go on the internet to kick the cat (metaphorically)
But some are planning to...

Far-right groups are threatening to riot over Brexit amid warnings that some of Boris Johnson’s language is “calling to” nationalists.

"One member of a chat group purporting to contain supporters of Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party threatened “Brexit or we burn the country” after a fellow user called for unrest like that seen in Hong Kong.

A member of another group used by Britain First supporters wrote: “I predict a riot, then serious civil unrest until the 31st. Protect your loved ones and property, Britain is about to go in to biblical battle.”

“It’s time to f*** s*** up,” another post read. “Let’s f***ing smash um! Britain take to the streets!”

Another person wrote: “It needs to kick of Saturday big time.”

In the same chat, which includes racist and Islamophobic memes, a user called for “some good old civil unrest”.

Do you support these threats of violence?

Yes or no?

Because during the last period of dissent two people were given 4 years in jail for saying something similar on social media in 2011...

Although I quite liked the judge's summing up, which is rather relevant today...

"This happened at a time when collective insanity gripped the nation"
(well a 17.4 million 'collective')

Well so far the only violence that has occurred has been at sparsely attended pro Brexit protests as opposed to the peaceful mass anti Brexit gatherings...

Which rather shows who the fanatics are!

Sponsored Links
Back