Locked Posts?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just out of curiosity who can/does lock posts? I don't seem to be able to lock posts i've created myself personally so i assume its the mods/site admin. For what reasons do posts get locked?

Was viewing a post this week which has been locked and no reason given for it being locked. Just curious, thats all???

Sponsored Links
And you expect to get an answer? - HA! lol

Dont hold your breath why the thread got locked without explanation...

Sponsored Links
Just out of curiosity who can/does lock posts? I don't seem to be able to lock posts i've created myself personally so i assume its the mods/site admin. For what reasons do posts get locked?

Was viewing a post this week which has been locked and no reason given for it being locked. Just curious, thats all???

Hi Andrew,

I believe the topic you are referring to was locked because it was a duplicate topic. Notes are usually added in such cases, but must have been missed by mistake, I have added a note now which also points to the duplicate unlocked topic.

Dear mr DIYNOT, do you not have a merge facility?

If your going to the effort to lock & post links, it's just as easy with phpbb to merge the threads :)

There is no merge facility at the moment, there is a split, but not merge. It is something that I want to add at some point though :)

Sponsored Links
Back