Lockerbie bomber

Every time when a soldier gets killed in Afghanistan some politician comes out from under their stone and announces that they are (soldiers)giving their all so that we remain safe in our country,then they go and release a convicted terroist something doesn't add up here!Now Lady Mandleson says no deal as been done,if he denies it then the opposite is probaly true.

Sponsored Links
There was a black girl just a few weeks ago sentenced to life for drug running in Thailand. Our Government pressured Thailand to release her and she's now in the UK and to be released shortly.

I didn't hear anyone jumping up and down about her release - so why the release of the Libyan?

Everyone knows that Shell and BP have historic links with Libya and want to search for oil.

Everyone knows that an appeal was refused to the Libyan as he would be released as innocent.

The way things are - we get a look in at the oil, and an appeal will never materialise. Just as Mandy planned it.

There was a black girl just a few weeks ago sentenced to life for drug running in Thailand. Our Government pressured Thailand to release her and she's now in the UK and to be released shortly.

I didn't hear anyone jumping up and down about her release - so why the release of the Libyan?

whilst i personaly agree about the lybian and possibly even the oil ;)

the girl smuggling drugs is hardly in the same leauge
most countries would look at smuggling drugs as a much lesser offence worth anywhere between a suspended sentance to 5 or so years in prison dependannt on amounts

Sponsored Links
It's a mandatory death sentence in Thailand. She somehow got herself up the duff and the sentence commuted to life imprisonment. It doesn't matter whether you agree with it - that is the sentence. Drugs kill people just like bombs do - and there was no doubt about her guilt.

although i believe he may be innocent

have you seen how the tracked him?

they found the suitcase,traced a shirt back to Malta and the store owner remembered him????hmmmmmm

but i dont think recieving him home like a hero and being hugged by Gadafi shows any thought for the families whos wounds are opened backup.

And i dont think th us should be spouting there tuppence worth either.If it wasnt for the bay of pigs i doubt a lot of these conspiricies would have come about so theve made a rod for their own backs

he was sentenced to life, therefore should die in jail.
Hmm, not so. Megrahi was sentenced to life imprisonment, with a recommendation that he should serve at least 20 years before being eligible for parole. He was born in 1952 and sentenced in 2001. Add 20 years to the date of imprisonment and, if still alive, he could have been a free man at the age of 68. So, if healthy, he could have expected a few years of total freedom after imprisonment and there would have been nothing that the bereaved families could do about it. Punishment would have been served. He is not now going to get that length of time as a free man. He loses. Lets move on.

Terrorists go free all the time. Israeli prime ministers Menachem Begin and Yitzhak Shamir were both formerly a members of terrorist groups that murdered British soldiers and diplomats, as well as massacring Palestinians.

Gerry Adams and Martin McGuiness are now participating in government in the United Kingdom

US Ex-Colonel Oliver North was involved with a terrorist group paid to overthrow the democratically elected government of Niceragua by force of arms.

The US has some terrorists it likes, and some it doesn't.

For all the politicians talk about defeating terrorism sooner or later they will end talking to the "terrorists" they are trying to kill.

Sponsored Links
Back