Locking the Truth

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've just been looking back over various subject matter on this site, and have just noticed that with every topic that's been locked by a Mod, a certain person is mostly involved. Am I missing something here ?? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Yes. The name of the person getting the threads locked.

Ah, right. So they are alerting the mods, after they've had the last word ?? Charming character :)

Sponsored Links
Do like I did and read through the locked threads. You will see. If you can't be a45ed its Softus :)

If you can't be a45ed its Softus

LMAO. I thought it may have been the guy who always posts a picture of a crystal ball when someone asks for a price for something.

Well this thread is destined to be locked/deleted, just a matter of time :confused:

So your saying softus is in with the MODS and whenever he has had his say or looks like getting beaten he asks the MODS to lock the post?

I got to be honest..theres a lot of people here who have crossed swords with softus in the past, myself included, he has his opinions as we all do, he probably ****es a few people off, as we all probably do at some point on here.

But one thing he wont do is bottle out of an arguement..he doesnt need to.

Thinking about it, nor do'es anyone else on here (no names no pack drill but we all know you the 'regulars' are...and they are like dogs with bones when they are into somthing

Your comment seems like its based on supposition alone.

Back it up?

The MODS (rightly or wrongly) lock the threads because they either go astray or end up with personal insults.

yep had it a few times with softas, posts locked and post altered and removed during discussions with him on plumbing section never had anything else locked or altered with anyone else and they have been more heated . He seems to get away with saying anything he wants,

Its his boyfriend i feel sorry for as he has to put up with him 24/7

Yep, childish name calling really adds something to your post doesn't it :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back