loft flooring/ strenghtening

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does n e 1 no if i have to re-enforce the the joists/floor if i am goin 2 b storin heavy stuff up in the loft, my husband will also be using the loft 2 play his guitar up there ( yay :rolleyes: ), n e advice, tips would b much appreciated xx

Sponsored Links
Ys u ned 2 hv prper joists 2 tke de load, or he may end up in de bdrom below - espely if ur husb is a fat bloke ;)

BTW did u txt this in?

does n e 1 no if i have to re-enforce the the joists/floor if i am goin 2 b storin heavy stuff up in the loft, my husband will also be using the loft 2 play his guitar up there ( yay :rolleyes: ), n e advice, tips would b much appreciated xx

for the love of all things sacred, USE THE KEYBOARD, YOU DONT PAY BY THE LETTER. :rolleyes: fer fecks sake.

Sponsored Links
thanks 4 the reply woodyand shytalkz, no i didn't txt it in it's just quicker to type it like that and obviously noseall the message was understood so what difference does it make? an no he not a fat bloke lol :LOL:

thanks 4 the reply woodyand shytalkz, no i didn't txt it in it's just quicker to type it like that and obviously noseall the message was understood so what difference does it make? an no he not a fat bloke lol :LOL:

cos its fing annoying thats y

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back