London critical care patients could be sent to Yorkshire as capital’s ICUs top 100pc occupancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Have you ever seen a Gypsy gathering in a village or the side of the road and seen the rubbish they leave?
I lived in Tony Blairs haunt.Sedgefield..We had council meetings with the ***** liason officer..They set up portaloos but ..they prefer shíťťng in peoples gardens as it ismore fitting of their culture apparently...They made the lanes no go areas due to dogs..then left a trail of gas bottles,rubbish..etc..every year.

Would that be like the rubbish left behind after that beach party in Oz very recently?
Or the rubbish that durhamplumber had to wade through recently on one of his seaside walks?
Or the rubbish left behind after a pop/country/craft/food/festival, dog/car/caravan/DIY/Hobbies show, horse/car/motorbike/go kart race, etc?
Party goers eh?
It is all just as bad Razzler.

Some people confront bigotry of all sorts whenever they encounter it.
Others seek to perpetuate it.
Some take delight in perpetuating it.
Some people talk out of their aŕse and cannot see when ppl are pulling their pizzer.

Sponsored Links
Leave the lil white fella alone DP you bully!

I've already got mi coat....
He was of Maasai decent...im 5ft 9...I discovered he was about 6ft6 when he stood up..Gave him a hug goodbye...His muscles were made of bloody steel...Great guy.

What do you mean BJ is racist. He can't be:
images

Who's holding the camera this time?
He must have some unusual quality to make the photo of interest. I wonder what it could be.
Obviously racism may be restricted to hating one group.
Boris is a politician with an Agenda and a crowd of photograpers.I am a solo cyclist in Europe seeking adventure and new acquaintances and nothing else..Take down the blinkers and live a little Razzler...

Would that be like the rubbish left behind after that beach party in Oz very recently?

Your defending because of:
the rubbish that had been left by British, Australian, Canadians, Irish, Kiwi's, Lebanese. etc etc. I know because it happens every year including 92 when I was on Bondi. I was as disgusted as you seem to be.
But that was not the question

Last edited by a moderator:
Your defending because of:
the rubbish that had been left by British, Australian, Canadians, Irish, Kiwi's, Lebanese. etc etc. I know because it happens every year including 92 when I was on Bondi. I was as disgusted as you seem to be.
But that was not the question
Don't be silly, I'm not defending it.
I'm merely comparing it. Parties, fairs, festivals, shows, races, etc all create rubbish. Romany Gypsies are no different to any other sort of crowd.
But some people just use it as an excuse to display their racist attitude. They can't see past their bigotry.

Some people talk out of their aŕse and cannot see when ppl are pulling their pizzer.
Some people think that if they post a picture of themselves with a BAME person, it means that they're not racist.
That's trying to pull the pizzer.
BJ is widely recognised as a racist, but there are multiple pictures of him with BAME people.
With your persistent and intentional use of a racist term it indicates that you are racist. If you want to blame it on your trolling, try thinking, what's worst, being a troll, or being a racist troll?

Some people think that if they post a picture of themselves with a BAME person, it means that they're not racist.
Nuggets like you label people racist with a few posts on here as the only evidence.Ya great stupid tosßer.grow up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back