Loo waste pipe

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am having 2 loos installed in line with each other in 2 separate bathrooms (they are both parallel to the external wall & a bend for the waste to go out thro the wall.

However, the space I need to one of the toilets in is very constricted & I need to achieve getting the soil pipe another 3.5mm across.

We have a straight pipe to fit inside the pipe going out thro the wall, but this still doesn't achieve the 3.5mm required.
Plasterboard is going up & I need to resolve this quickly!

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Thanks Lifeasgasman for your reply.

I'll have another go describing this situation
I have a corner bend going out through the external wall and have a connector which takes the waste from the 2nd loo & has a return for the 1st loo.
I need to achieve a reduction in the length of the return piece. We have done this currently by cutting off some of the straight pipe on the return & this has gained several mms, but I still need to gain another 3.5mm.

This could be achieved if the corner bend from the wall was shorter. Do the corner bends perhaps come in different lengths or are they standard?

Mine was from a local supplier.

:confused:

Would a male / female bend be any use? Ask your plumbers merchant to show you how they fit together. :D

Sponsored Links
Not absolutely sure of what you mean, but Wickes 90 deg pan connector - 431973 - has rubber fins that can be slid up the coupling once its cut to length...not all makes do this.
Toolstations 71620 may also be suitable.
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back