Looking for this small socket screw sealer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I'm looking to buy this small round screw sealer in the electric socket, I'm missing quite a few around the house.

I couldn't find it online but very possibly because I wasn't looking for the right search term (unless these get sold with the socket only?)

Attachments

• IMG_7042.JPG
    IMG_7042.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 175
Sponsored Links
Usually supplied with the socket, I don't remember ever seeing them on sale alone. Some socket manufactures give you spare ones though, attached to little pegs on the rear of the socket, so worth a look there first.

Don't bother. Complete waste of time and don't come out without destroying them. They also look cr@p in my opinion.

Don't bother. Complete waste of time and don't come out without destroying them. They also look cr@p in my opinion.

Yes, I only fit them if the customer insists, otherwise they stay on the little pegs as supplied.

Sponsored Links
best way I found for removing them is a piece of blu tack and stick it on and twist it a few times until the grease comes off, then it'll pull out after that. Or just jam a screw driver through it and chuck it.

Hager actually will sell you 100 spares, with the brilliant part number SCREWCOVER

I'm aware this socket is not Hager, but other manufacturers might sell you them, just need to determine what brand it is. Could be BG/LAP but can't see enough of it

Just remove all the other screw covers and chuck them.

I don't like them either.

Looks like you need to replace that damaged socket anyway.

If I wanted to remove them I would have done that already, matter of personal taste. Thanks to those who provided constructive answers

If I wanted to remove them I would have done that already, matter of personal taste. Thanks to those who provided constructive answers

MK ASPECT, that would be my personal taste, and you sir ? Decorator's calk :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back