Looks like Starmer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
None of this addresses the current issues

The creaking infrastructure, the ballooning class sizes, poor productivity, flatlining social mobility, the backlog in the criminal justice system, looming social care crisis, and the housing shortage.

I don't get. After a decade what has actually been addressed? To stick it to the woke lefties in London?
I think that people view the Boris government almost as a whole new party, and don't associate it with the Cameron/May years. They see that Boris has delivered Brexit, appears to be standing up for our country as a whole, and has offered a non London based future for the country. They see that Boris has implemented a world leading vaccination programme, and has supported people through what is probably the most disruptive period of the majority of the lives of the majority of this country.

Despite the vitriolic hatred of Boris by the hard left, more people like what he'd doing and aren't interested in Labours attempts at smears over exactly who paid for his wallpaper first. All they care about is that he did pay for it, and what he's doing to drag the country out of the Covid nightmare.

I don't agree with a lot of what he's done, but that's my perception of what the people i meet think about him and the Tories.

Sponsored Links
Leading up to these elections, Starmer spent most of his time at the despatch box slagging off Boris for his wallpaper, private comments he may/may not have said, his alleged sleaze and everything in between. When he should have been slagging off Tory policy and arguing for Labour values........whatever they are!!
Starmer is too highly strung on Boris as an individual rather than focusing on his policies.

G, Why are you trying to create strange excuses like age turnout etc.
There is only one direction to look for the reason........ Labour as a party. Outdated & directionless. As the opposition party, they are disintegrating.

Instead of being angry at Boris, maybe you should be angry at Labour for failing miserably at their job & letting the country down.

Sponsored Links
Instead of being angry at Boris, maybe you should be angry at Labour for failing miserably at their job & letting the country down.

I thought it was the Tories in power. But there is more to it then just policies - most people couldnt name 3 policies from each party.

I think that people view the Boris government almost as a whole new party, and don't associate it with the Cameron/May years. They see that Boris has delivered Brexit, appears to be standing up for our country as a whole, and has offered a non London based future for the country. They see that Boris has implemented a world leading vaccination programme, and has supported people through what is probably the most disruptive period of the majority of the lives of the majority of this country.

Despite the vitriolic hatred of Boris by the hard left, more people like what he'd doing and aren't interested in Labours attempts at smears over exactly who paid for his wallpaper first. All they care about is that he did pay for it, and what he's doing to drag the country out of the Covid nightmare.

I don't agree with a lot of what he's done, but that's my perception of what the people i meet think about him and the Tories.

The Tories have done this essentially by spending, spending, spending. However the media has not attacked them on their "leftish" fiscal policies. The Tories currently have shifted left with their economic policies - yet they are not suffering the tirade of abuse of spending other peoples money.

Perception and narrative is where the Tories really have a lead.

Than again it may well have played into Macrons hands as well

the scoundrel has an election coming up , which is likely to go pear shaped for him ?

so support the fishermen , issue threats over blockades and leccy cuts

looks good for his home audience & lets face it yer average garlic muncher is easily lead and will believe any old BS

( i.e himmagin ;))

G. Labours pathetic performance is why the Conservatives are still in power. They really need to learn quickly before someone breaks away to form a credible opposition (not Chuka!)
Bliar wasn’t considered left wing. Labour haven’t had a left leaning PM for getting on for half a century. It must sink in at some point. They are a thing of the past.

Its a bit more complex than that. Looking at the split - it's still the same the pro and anti EU vote.

A pollster pointed out the following.

"Current Tory hegemony in England is driven by paradox that Remainy Wessex is economically more right wing than socially liberal, but huge swathes of Midlands / North are more socially Conservative than they are economically left. That’s why Darlington is blue & Windsor isn’t red"

So these "Red Wall" seats are culturally more conservative - immigration, crime, ranks high but economically they prefer nationalism of utilities etc

Wessex is economically more right wing and smaller Government but socially more liberal.

Also factor in this current Government has shifted left in its economic policies - we still have over 4m people on furlough and that reckoning will have an impact in the coming months.

The current Government has blasted through a 2 trillion in national debt. The same people who were crying about the previous labour Government running out of money are oddly quiet. The media does shape the narrative.

So the current party can shift left in economic policy but is not called out on it.

ball cocks :LOL:

blame the dopey party members who voted buffoon corbyn as leader

than the momentum mob who attempted unseat sitting MPs who did not support the buffoon via bullying and threats

than you have the idiots who actually thought that all those who paid there 20 quid ( or what ever)
To join the party to vote for corbyn were actually labour voters :LOL: he was the biggest electoral asset the tories got or had

than there are those supporters like you head up yer wat sit and can’t work it out so come up with some over complicated ball cocks as an excuse

blimey 3 degrees :eek: were from
Bought on the net from Nigeria :idea:

the scoundrel has an election coming up , which is likely to go pear shaped for him ?

looks good for his home audience & lets face it yer average garlic muncher is easily lead and will believe any old BS

( i.e himmagin ;))
Did your uncles and grandad, the ones that were torturers and camp guards in Auschwitz, teach you all the derogatory terms, in between conducting experiments on prisoners, and being pizzed out of their brains, with their trousers round their ankles holding their frankfurters?
Or did you just learn these derogatory terms while they were indoctrinating you into their racially motivated abusive mindset?
Or did the learned bigoted attitude lead you to search for all the derogatory terms so that you too could be racially abusive?

mind you this caper in Jersey played into johnsons hands ;) during this election caper

sent two navy gun boats to keep the garlic munchers in check

he should thank macron and the garlic muncher fishermen :) what a PR coup
I see you're gaining some approval ratings for your racially abusive posts.
Is that why you post all these racially abusive comments, to get more approval ratings?
upload_2021-5-7_18-49-20.png

None of this addresses the current issues

The creaking infrastructure, the ballooning class sizes, poor productivity, flatlining social mobility, the backlog in the criminal justice system, looming social care crisis, and the housing shortage.

I don't get. After a decade what has actually been addressed? To stick it to the woke lefties in London?

Covid has screwed the plan quite royally.

The Tories have gone great guns to address the housing shortage, relaxing the planning rules and red tape.

Where I live in North Essex it's almost if they see a field they build on it. My village alon has had 1000 houses built on the outskirts, there's another 2000 in the next village up the road, from that the next couple of towns have had a few thousand each...

In the mean time the infrastructure that could only just cope with the traffic demands is now at breaking point.

( i.e himmagin ;))
I see Dangee is not only copying your racially abusive behaviour, he's boosting your approval ratings for your racially abusive behaviour as well.
upload_2021-5-7_19-1-50.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back