Lottery idiots

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We've all heard about Michael Carroll but I never thought i'd meet a real life one.

Was speaking to a maintenance electrican in a factory the other day, he'd won over 1.4 million on the lottery two years ago and blown in all in 6 months on hookers and gambling.

He still lives in a council house and still doesn't drive :confused:

Best bit was that when he'd gone crawling back to his employer, they'd set him on for £1.50 an hour less than before :LOL:

Maybe 1.4 million doesn't set you up for life these days (depending on age) but it should at least mean you can live comfortably, surely. :rolleyes: [/b]

Sponsored Links
1.4 million is enough to buy you a decent house with no mortgage, and an income of £50k a year. Thats should be enough for most people. With that you can do more or less what you want and not worry about income or a roof over your head.

9.7 million woudl get you a 1 million house and an income of 400k a year, rich by most peoples standards.

1.4 million is enough to buy you a decent house with no mortgage, and an income of £50k a year. Thats should be enough for most people. With that you can do more or less what you want and not worry about income or a roof over your head.

I know, first thing I'd do is sort myself out a house for life, then probably invest in my own business.

Rumour is that the guy I'm talking about above is now trying to get his hands on the measly 50k trust fund he'd put in place for each of his two sons.

I will be buying a sixth lucky dip on Wednesday. I have only lost once with the last 5 LDs with 1 x 3 numbers and 3 x 4 numbers. Am looking forward to having 5 numbers! :)

Sponsored Links
The people who purchase the lottery tickets are bigger idiots than the guys who squander the winnings IMO.

The people who purchase the lottery tickets are bigger idiots than the guys who squander the winnings IMO.

I'll bear that in mind tomorrow when I'm sat next to me indoor pool necking Stella with Nadia, Siobhan and Uma.

I'll bear that in mind tomorrow when I'm sat next to me indoor pool necking Stella with Nadia, Siobhan and Uma.

are you really in Albania? I had the misfortune to drive through Albania and Romania once.............

I had the misfortune to break down in Albania.

Sponsored Links
Back