Lottery of Combi Boilers

Sponsored Links
Everything in plumbing is craapp, it's just that some crraapp is better put together and slightly better qaulity and lasts a bit longer, thats the only difference, just remember companies ONLY exist to make money for share holders and themselves, nothing else, their not there to, "make our world a better place" or "create jobs for people" or "manufacter qaulity products" or "help the environment" blah blah blah, so dont fall for all the bullshiitte and window dressing.

Hi i have a valiant Ecomax Boiler, Has anyone got any information on them. My pressure keeps dropping, i've had several new parts fitted already. Its only 2 years old. All radiators have been checked and they're all dry.

Hi i have a valiant Ecomax Boiler, Has anyone got any information on them. My pressure keeps dropping, i've had several new parts fitted already. Its only 2 years old. All radiators have been checked and they're all dry.

Sponsored Links
silverback said:
Damo1176, Worcester are the Rolls Royce of boilers? I think not.

Worcester and Vaillant are generally considered to be the best of the mid range , some duffers but doesn't every manufacturer?. The higher range such as viessman, and keston are a bit of a closed shop to normal installers so their reliability and efficiency are a bit of an unknown quantity.

ollski, this thread dates back to April! Some prat just posted his question on it instead of starting a new thread.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back