lottery

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
has anyone had a BIG win on the lottery or know someone who has :LOL: i knew this guy who took redundancy and within a year won over a mill then he was in the sun newspaper for winning thousands on the horses

thats what i call MORE THAN LUCKY :LOL:

last year i went into the local newsagents clutching my lottery ticket dreaming of what id spend my tenner on when the lady said to her colleague " we havent enough money in the till " :!: :!:
it turns out i had 4 numbers not 3 :LOL: left the shop £140 richer :LOL: :LOL: nothing since :(

Sponsored Links
In the days when 'spot the ball' was the main thing (together with the football pools) - well before the lottery...

My brother won first prize. He had about £60K, his and hers cars, a holiday and a load of other stuff. Tight git didn't even buy my Dad a pint :( - I wouldn't have wanted or expected anything from him but my Dad put him where he is today and it really annoyed me :evil:

Back in my single days me and a mate had a night out on the tiles and picked up these two birds.....usual story....mines ok dont like the look of yours much....so he ended up with the "not so attractive one".
We had a very good night, but their not the type of girls you take home to meet yor mother if you know what i mean :D

anyway .....couple of weeks later i caught up with him only to find that he had kept seeing this "not so attactive" bird. Gobsmacked i tried to talk some sense into him, but he wouldnt listen. I mean she was from the rough part of town , had a couple of kiddies with a few different fellas one sprog was black all the others white. living off the state you know the type BOB DOLES dream woman! LOl

Anyway cut a long storey short about a year later she scoped a massive 6.5 million on the lottery. :eek:

Sponsored Links
£1996 in 1996! Just after my birthday - haven't won since!

I had 8 score draws with vernons pools in about 1986. Trouble is so did everyone else! Won £900. If I had done Littlewoods it would have been £3500. Oh well :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back