LPG Cooker fitting question.

Picasso .
i would agree with you but is kirk not an ACS assessor if so he should know this, not having a go kirk perhaps you never phrased question right

Sponsored Links
You clearly don't know what you're doing here, get an RGI in before you blow yourselves up

Should I add RGI who has the LPG ticket?

wsts, im not doubting you at all, but just want an explanation, how/why is LPG more dangerous than NG, i have only ever done NG, cheers

as namsag says lpg will collect at low level also has lower flammability level than nat gas
have seen lpg leaks where we used buckets to collect gas and disperse it to outside

If you had any balls .

if you had any brains you wouldent go onto a public forum and write *******s, if you want to endanger your self and your family that is your business but dont advise others to follow your stupidity.

Sponsored Links
Rhondo, here is a little stroy for likes of you.

A priest offered a Nun a lift.
She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown
to reveal a leg.
The priest nearly had an accident.
After controlling the car, he stealthily slid his
hand up her leg.
The nun said, 'Father, remember Psalm 129?'
The priest removed his hand. But, changing gears,
he let his hand slide up her leg again.
The nun once again said, 'Father, remember Psalm
129?'
The priest apologized 'Sorry sister but the flesh
is weak..'
Arriving at the convent, the nun sighed heavily and
went on her way.
On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to
look up Psalm 129. It said, **"Go
forth and seek, further up, you will find
glory." **
Moral of the story:**
If you are not well informed in your job, then it might be prudent to seek additional knowledge.

If you are not well informed in your job, then it might be prudent to seek additional knowledge

Im well informed thank you.
My advice is to dump the gas fitment which sounds inferior. The Op has already stated they will get a gas man in if thats the case.
None of you seasoned professionals could be bothered to give such simple advice. Some on here don't know the difference between NG and lpg.Hardly encouraging is it?
If a gas man was let through my door to check out my handi work and proceeded to pull it apart he would get a quick exit out through the door he wouldn't forget.

wsts, im not doubting you at all, but just want an explanation, how/why is LPG more dangerous than NG, i have only ever done NG, cheers

KG, it's a bit worrying that you don't know that.

Why would he know? If he never touches LPG there's no reason why he should know, and there's nothing wrong with a guy trying to broaden his knowledge, so don't knock him for it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back