Lying on a Passenger Locator Form - 10 Years. Lying on the side of a Bus - become PM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
On brighter news. All the hookers in Amsterdam say thanks for the uptick in business. :D

https%3A%2F%2Fd6c748xw2pzm8.cloudfront.net%2Fprod%2Fb919b5c0-6bb3-11eb-85d7-13e609b515fa-standard.png

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Saying, "I told you so.", over and over and over again, isn't going to make it better. Apparently, the internet takes up about 10% of the world's energy output. Whining about Brexit continuously*, whilst exhausting to read, just adds to global warming.

* I'm on battery, so I'm not contributing obvs!:D

Saying, "I told you so.", over and over and over again, isn't going to make it better.
They’ve told us nothing. A few teething problems that will eventually sort themselves out. Honestly, did anyone ever think that Brexit would be done, dusted and running smoothly in 6 weeks? Nah, I’d be happy if it was done in 2 or 3 years. It’s took us forty odd years to get out, nothings going to be sorted out quickly. Besides, as long as it’s dragging on, the EU negotiating gravy train will be rolling on down those tracks.

On brighter news. All the hookers in Amsterdam say thanks for the uptick in business.

Ahh, there you are.

Yes bit of a sh1tter, I wasn't really expecting that. Granting financial equivalence to USA, Australia, Brazil, in fact, any fecker except us., but we can have equivalence if we abide by their rules, bollux. Amusing to see they're still allowing us to do Euro clearances, of course if they didn't and tried to do it themselves, it would likely de-stabilise the Euro and put the brakes on economic growth in Europe.

It'll interesting to see what our next move is. My old man used to say 'you've got to fight fire with fire', he didn't last long in the fire brigade.

A few teething problems that will eventually sort themselves out

Some teething problems will get sorted out

EU is UK biggest trade partner by a long long way

Brexit puts permanent trade barriers between us and our biggest trade partner.

And that means permanent damage.

Been there, done that, didn’t like it. We'll just have to wait and see how that pans out in the long term, won’t we.

That's what we wanted, and what we voted for.

Mottie doesn't care.

Constantly running ones Country down and constant criticism of everything about ones own Country is shameful and should be an offence..

Constantly running ones Country down and constant criticism of everything about ones own Country is shameful and should be an offence..
Country?

Surely you mean Brexit? Criticising Brexit is valid, no matter which way you dress your manhood. Wanting what you think is best for your family and the UK could also be considered patriotic.

Sponsored Links
Back