Lying on a Passenger Locator Form - 10 Years. Lying on the side of a Bus - become PM

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No. There are many on here who take glee over any setback, they take pure delight if we have a slight fall in exports and they literally come in their panties with joy if we have a higher covid death rate than our neighbours.
Anything positive such as us leading the world in the vaccine programme they will desperately search for and suggest negatives.
Frankly, I find it quite sickening.

Make no mistake though, we are a great country with strong leadership and an exciting prosperous future, I can't think of many countries in the EU who can make that claim.

Wat go’s around comes around

the Dutch need to concern themselves more about rising sea levels due to the polar ice caps melting

could mean there will no longer be a Holland if they pull there fingers out

they will desperately search for and suggest negatives.

that describes brexiters to a T

the UK has done very well as part of the EU, but brexers have been whining for years how terrible this country is doing in the EU (not realising the problems are 99% domestic)

there are great benefits to being part of the Single Market: frictionless access to a market of $18 trillion....but Fillyboy and all the others whined about having such great benefits and decided putting huge trade barriers up was somehow better.

Brexers are the most negative miserable people to walk this earth.....they cant stop moaning

we are a great country with strong leadership and an exciting prosperous future

we are a great country

we do not have great leadership

we do not have an exciting prosperous future....until this government are gone

In years to come brexiteers will be hailed as hero’s :cool:

visionaries :cool:

those who stood up against tyranny :cool: and refused to be silenced with threats :cool:

they stood firm and refused to lube up :cool:

don't count on it.

people who pushed to damage the nation?

remember Mussolini.

he died before I was born

but I remember
Franco

and the military junta in charge of ( the colonels ) of Greece

And the military dictater in Portugal

2.2m_tall_kensington_lamp_post_1.jpg

Than there was that bloke in charge of Romania along with his missis

Sponsored Links