Lying on a Passenger Locator Form - 10 Years. Lying on the side of a Bus - become PM

Cummings lied and got a pay rise
The public lie and get 10 years in clink

Nice to see democracy working

Sponsored Links
, I can't think of many countries in the EU who can make that claim

Go and look at metrics

Life expectancy
Child poverty
Pensioner poverty
Retirement age
Healthcare provision

UK is below most EU countries on all.

You love the politics of right wing populism and Brexit....both are designed to make people like Rees Pudd and chums richer and the public poorer.....and they got you to vote to make them richer.....you've been properly conned....they are making a mug out of you

No. There are many on here who take glee over any setback, they take pure delight if we have a slight fall in exports and they literally come in their panties with joy if we have a higher covid death rate than our neighbours.
Of course anyone making up fake news and silly claims to undermine the credibility of other countries or Unions is unjustified. :rolleyes:
As transam says, wat (sic) go's (sic) around comes around.

... we are a great country with strong leadership and an exciting prosperous future, I can't think of many countries in the EU who can make that claim.
the Dutch need to concern themselves more about rising sea levels due to the polar ice caps melting
could mean there will no longer be a Holland if they pull there fingers out
he died before I was born
but I remember
Franco
and the military junta in charge of ( the colonels ) of Greece
And the military dictater in Portugal
Than there was that bloke in charge of Romania along with his missis

Take a look at yourselves.
And those examples are simply from this thread. I know I could find probably thousands in other threads.
So, as the saying goes, "wind yer neck in!"

Next time you want to claim the moral high ground, I suggest you look closer to home. Here's a few more from the very next thread that I read:
His days are numbered, even the French don't like him and they're not renowned for their good taste.

Macron is the rich elite that doesnt represent the people

rather like a prime minister who came from Eton and people think he is on the side of the people not the establishment :ROFLMAO:

macron he’s a meglamaniac :LOL:

dunno the Irish prime minister referred to the big beasts

hmmm perhaps be meant Malta
Luxembourg
and Estonia :idea:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Life expectancy
Child poverty
Pensioner poverty
Retirement age
Healthcare provision
That is why they keep trying to live here...Because life is so much better in Romania and Bulgaria.One I was talking to the other day loves Newcastle and its happy people and thinks everyone in Bulgaria is miserable...Get in the Real World Notcheous..

That is why they keep trying to live here...Because life is so much better in Romania and Bulgaria.One I was talking to the other day loves Newcastle and its happy people and thinks everyone in Bulgaria is miserable...Get in the Real World Notcheous..
Then why don't they go to Switzerland, Italy, Spain, etc? UK is 29th on the list of life expectancy, below many European countries. Retirement age is lower in other countries, Medical care is better in other countries, etc.

Simple answer, they do go to other countries.

Then why don't they go to Switzerland, Italy, Spain, etc? UK is 29th on the list of life expectancy, below many European countries. Retirement age is lower in other countries, Medical care is better in other countries, etc.

Simple answer, they do go to other countries.

LOL, and the ones that do leave for a 'better' life just don't seem to able to let go of this country. You keep on knocking it love, it'll make you feel better, it'll make you feel like you made the right move.
Mind the riots next time you're in Paris.

LOL, and the ones that do leave for a 'better' life just don't seem to able to let go of this country. You keep on knocking it love, it'll make you feel better, it'll make you feel like you made the right move.
Just countering the torrents of xenophobia spouted by a few on here.
I don't miss UK, and I have no intention of returning other than short visits to family and friends.
Some can't let go of EU, despite never lived there and having no further connection to it:
.., mounting indebtedness in the Southern European countries to Germany to keep the Euro going is what will bring down the Euro.

Mind the riots next time you're in Paris.
Paris doesn't have a monopoly on riots. I know you'd like to think so, but your assumptions are incorrect, as usual.

Last edited:
What you mean to say you are not coming back to the UK :eek:

Your staying in france :eek:

blimey :eek:

well best u take care out there take a wrong turn or fall in with the wrong lot and u could wake up in A&E getting a coke bottle extracted from yer a**is

;)

I seem to recall reading news reports and being told on here that when we left the EU, we would run out of medicines.

How did that work out?, appears to me that it's the EU that's a little short.(y)

Sponsored Links
Back