MacAllister Flip Over Saw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I recently bought a MacAllister flip over saw from B & Q. Is good for the price and quiet, but I now need to cut mitres in the table saw mode (too long for mitre saw mode) but when you finally get it to 45 degrees (have to shove motor, very inaccurate) the blade leans on the plastic insert. I tried taking it out but the blade then leans on metal :rolleyes: not great I think. I have trawled the internet for a MacAllister phone no. B and Q say can take it back, which will be ages and it weighs a ton and I need it, NOW. Would be really grateful if anyone has any advise.................... Thanking you.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I purchased one of these and it took me a while to et it out to the shed / workshop. But when I did I found it faulty in that if I pushed too hard on it it flipped over so I took it back.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back