Main Stream Black Out.

Does it taste different? Are your kids like Muslims are with pork? You sound like a right old snowflake. Well certainly a flake.

How does food indoctrinated with any beliefs differ from regular food - nutritionally?

:rolleyes: he hates animals and pets . thats what happens when u spend to much time on the Piste ;)

Brain fade :LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
How does food indoctrinated with any beliefs differ from regular food - nutritionally?

It doesn't necessarily, but that's not the point. The point is that with halal certified produce you are giving money to an evil organisation, an organisation that wants to kill you.

The link that I provided was as I described it. John's reference to t was as I described it.
I was absolutely correct, truthful and factual.
I explained that if there was any misinformation, or fake news, it emanated from those news articles.
You introduced a later article, which I accepted and explained that John knew it was an old incident that he was referring to, He was entitled to refer to an old incident if he wants.
I am not aware that I need to apologise for anything. I have not insulted you. On that one issue, you were incorrect. That news article was less than 24 hours before John's post.
That were later posts, but the facts of the case remain unchanged: two Polish fellas, one of whom died, beaten up by about twenty youths, one of whom was a right thug, in Harlow.
We can surmise that the other youths were also thugs. But that would be supposition.

It doesn't necessarily, but that's not the point. The point is that with halal certified produce you are giving money to an evil organisation, an organisation that wants to kill you.
SPECTRE. I thought James Bond had sorted them lot out.

Sponsored Links
Does it taste different? Are your kids like Muslims are with pork? You sound like a right old snowflake. Well certainly a flake.

No, but as a nation of animal lovers, we tend to try and think the animal welfare and slaughter is humane before it's gobbled up. Not all animals under halal is stunned though it can be (no religious reasons to say no, as far as I know) but I don't think kosher is stunned at all.

However, this kind of reporting and I can see why people get pis sed off.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...osher-food-ban-standards-agency-a8786541.html

I think the UK needs to ban all non-stun slaughter.

All you have to do is use the search function and then you can see the truth.

The rest of your ramble is exactly that, just ramblings that aren't related to the harlow question. It's just you attempting to lording it over (y). Or should I say, using your own weird logic, that you're just dishing out vitriolic abuse against me?! :LOL:
It is a proven fact that you support those mentioned. It is a proven fact that you supported ELFImpudence's racist ideology. It is proven fact that you have a subjective opinion on what you think John did or did not do. It is a proven fact that you accused me of having different names.
How can that be abuse if it is proven fact?
You are trying to prove that I have been abusive and all you are doing is proving that your logic is suspect.

It is a proven fact that you support those mentioned. It is a proven fact that you supported ELFImpudence's racist ideology. It is proven fact that you have a subjective opinion on what you think John did or did not do. It is a proven fact that you accused me of having different names.
You are trying to prove that I have been abusive and all you are doing is proving that your logic is suspect.

Blimey Himmagin. take a few deep breaths ;) or a swig of Gaviscon may be :idea:

perhaps u need to chat to noseall :idea:

I don't think you understand the difference between you jumping to conclusions and fact.

And we all know you're Himmy. There's only one person like you..

:)

I don't think you understand the difference between you jumping to conclusions and fact.

may its best we play along with him :idea::LOL: he is not really himmagin :sneaky: :sneaky:

Blimey he is as good at hiding his real ID as them 2 Russians who went to visit Salsbury church.

Is it a proven fact that you supported notch and transam in their abuse? You are doing it now, by trying to argue that it is me that is being abusive.
Is it a proven fact that you supported ELFImpudence in his argument that there are different races within the human race? Well that thread has been deleted, but those of us with memories know full well that you did. It would be truly disingenuous of you to deny it.
Is it a proven fact that you have accused me of having different names? No doubt about it. You're still doing it.
Is it a proven fact that we all have subjective opinions? Of course it is, therefore it must also apply to you.

There you go. How can any of that be jumping to conclusions?

No, but as a nation of animal lovers, we tend to try and think the animal welfare and slaughter is humane before it's gobbled up. Not all animals under halal is stunned though it can be (no religious reasons to say no, as far as I know) but I don't think kosher is stunned at all.

However, this kind of reporting and I can see why people get pis sed off.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...osher-food-ban-standards-agency-a8786541.html

I think the UK needs to ban all non-stun slaughter.

Listen, 90% of asian/indian restuarants are halal and business in them.is booming.

If people were really concerned about Halal meat they have a funny way of showing it.

In the end very few people really care about the faux controversy over halal meat. Aside of course from the usual racists, bigots, xenophobes looking to spread hate in this weird world on constant conflict they are trying to create.. yet will still go and eat a halal takeaway...

Seriously just stfu and go eat your kebab.

Listen, 90% of asian/indian restuarants are halal and business in them.is booming.

If people were really concerned about Halal meat they have a funny way of showing it.

In the end very few people really care about the faux controversy over halal meat. Aside of courss from the usual racists, bigots, xenophobes looking to spread hate in this weird world on constant conict they are trying to create.
, yet will still go and eat a halal takeaway...

What a charmer you are! However, why don't people have the right to be informed and make a choice? Do you object to that? Are their signs on the doors of their local restaurants and takeaways? It should be under the same category of choice as those people concerned with free range, organic or in the event of Brexit and perhaps having to buy American food stuffed full of hormones and washed in bleach. People should be informed so they can buy what they want.

And I don't eat meat, so in the spirit in which you spoke to me said while I don't eat a bit of dead animal - stfu youself. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a proven fact that you supported notch and transam in their abuse? You are doing it now, by trying to argue that it is me that is being abusive.
Is it a proven fact that you supported ELFImpudence in his argument that there are different races within the human race? Well that thread has been deleted, but those of us with memories know full well that you did. It would be truly disingenuous of you to deny it.
Is it a proven fact that you have accused me of having different names? No doubt about it. You're still doing it.
Is it a proven fact that we all have subjective opinions? Of course it is, therefore it must also apply to you.

There you go. How can any of that be jumping to conclusions?
Good grief. You really will make yourself crazy.

What a charmer you are! However, why don't people have the right to be informed and make a choice? Do you object to that? Are their signs on the doors of their local restaurants and takeaways? It should be under the same category of choice as those people concerned with free range, organic or in the event of Brexit and perhaps having to buy American food stuffed full of hormones and washed in bleach. People should be informed so they can buy what they want.

And I don't eat meat, so in the spirit in which you spoke to me said while I don't eat a bit of dead animal - stfu youself. (y)

Yes there are signs up which inform people if meat is stunned or not. If theres a yellow HMC certificate or logo, it means its not been stunned. And many restuarants have this and trade in them is booming. People are fine with not stunned. Base that on how popular these restuarants are.

Anyway stop murdering veg. Veg has cells, reproduce, etc etc. In fact we share a lot of the same DNA. Did you know humans share 60% of the same DNA as a Banana?

So stay away from bananas, your only 40% away from eating a human you savages.

In the end very few people really care about the faux controversy over halal meat. Aside of course from the usual racists, bigots, xenophobes looking to spread hate in this weird world on constant conflict they are trying to create.. yet will still go and eat a halal takeaway...

Ball cocks

Typical rubbish play the race card when some one mentions animal cruelty

Sponsored Links
Back