Main Stream Black Out.

He was in a pub. They marched him to the train station... He didn't watch the game
He was in a pub, watching football, with other football supporters. He is a known and convicted football hooligan.
You don't know if they marched him to the station. In the video, they just moved him on.

Sponsored Links
He was in a pub. They marched him to the train station... He didn't watch the game
Your hero is not wanted in pubs or anywhere else for that matter. He is toxic. He is a hater that is banned from several social media sites, is a convicted thug and a social outcast.

He's bad for business. No one wants him in their establishment. No normal people wish to associate with him.
He has even been banned from mainstream social media for spreading hate. Did you not know boddggddgg?

HEY UP JOHNNY BOYO'S SERF HAS ERUPTED AS USUAL LIKE A ECHOING FART IN A LIFT ....KNOWS Nowt YOUR SO PREDICTABLE AND BORING.

Sponsored Links
It is a good job you deleted your nonsense, before I was able to quote it.
From TR's own video:
upload_2019-3-17_17-53-33.png

t is a good job you deleted your nonsense, before I was able to quote it.

This is what

Tommy Robinson has previous convictions for football hooliganism. He was in a football crowd, watching a football match.
T

He was in a pub, watching football, with other football supporters.

Are you making things up or just using me for information

Last edited by a moderator:
Your hero is not wanted in pubs or anywhere else for that matter. He is toxic. He is a hater that is banned from several social media sites, is a convicted thug and a social outcast.

So apart from that he's a stand up bloke than Noseall ??? :LOL:

Is Bodd attempting to deny that yaxley-lennon is a football hooligan, with a prison record for violent crime and other offences?

Or is he trying to say it doesn't matter?

This is what
Are you making things up or just using me for information
Watch the video. See the subtitles added by TR, I assume. Those subtitles that I've copied and highlighted. The ones that say,
"After the peaceful match, the party was watching Man U on TV in a pub"

Are you denying that which TR himself reported?

He's not my hero. But I won't panda to you....

The landlady was more than happy for him to stay in the pub as he nsde no trouble with his 4 And 6 year children.

Watch the video

Watch the video. See the subtitles added by TR, I assume. Those subtitles that I've copied and highlighted. The ones that say,
"After the peaceful match, the party was watching Man U on TV in a pub"

You said he was in the crowd

Does Bodd think that the police do not have a responsibility to maintain public order?

Is a recidivist football hooligan, with a prison record for violent crime and other offences, in a pubfull of football fans, conducive to public order?

Yaxley-Lennon even assaults people in the coach park at the races.

Sponsored Links
Back