Making a Backlit bell box for a wireless box, also diff siren ideas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a pyronix v10 with a wired texecom oddesey 3 i think bell box and the backlight is really good, I also have a pyronix wireless box on my garage which obiously doesnt have backlight...

I cant get a cable to the house for the box, but I do have power in the garage.

My thinking is to get a timer supply and a led unit and place it inside the pyronix box which would would, does anyone have any proven solutions? with images?

My other thought was to buy a texecom box, use a dremel and remove the led unit and if the pcb side is seperate to the sounder/other parts then I could wire a supply into it and put into the other box.

Also I know sirens can sound for 15-20 mins, Is there a legal limit on db a siren can be? and the sound emitted?

I would like a master blaster externally on the garage, or get a 100w whelen multi tone siren setup like from a ambulance, fire as its hard to ignore and wire it to trigger on alarm and place the speaker side in the soffets.

Any thoughts?

Sponsored Links
Put a delta X light box inside the delta bell and supply 12v to it via a plug in power supply ...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back