Makita 8443D combo 18V

http://www.toolstop.co.uk/makita-8444dz-18v-mxt-combi-drill-naked-p1455
Be as well buying a new drill body and using the existing batteries. Just double check that the batteries from the 8443 will fit on the 8444. I have the 8444 and it's fantastic. ;)

Hi "gcol"

My makita 8443 has served me well. This drill was a godsend to me. I lent it to a friend it came back well hammered and hasn't been right since. I visited my local power tools outlet last friday. Seen both makita 8444 and the new bosch GSB 18VE-2. Both good machines makita costing slightly more but bosch has more power and battery charge time is 30 mins.

Bosch is also heavy but has edge over makita I think. What do you think. Which machine shall I go for.
Like I said, you can probably use your existing batteries if you just bought the 8444 "naked" (without batteries) and save a packet.

Hi "gcol"

I had 3 batteries with my 8443, one packed in 8 weeks ago, other two having to charge them rapidly. This is sure sign batteries are on their last legs. So its got to be a new package. I have just seen makita 8444D with 3.0amp batteries. I think I 'll go for this option.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back