Makita An504 Nail Gun

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone tell me what nails i can use with this gun ?
will these fit http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150443335062
or can anybody tell me where to buy some from , i have asked my local builders merchant but they only sale paslode nails and as i have a im350 i dont need that size of nails , i would like 45mm or 50mm nails for the makita as im making close board fencing

any help would be much appreciated

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
Hi,

They would be ok you may find that how they have been coiled the whole in middle may be too small so simply un-coil them and re-coil to have the right size hole to go onto spindle.

OR

This website is great for nails these should do the job for you since they are Galv and range in length. You will find that you can use any coil nails in any gun.

http://www.davronline.co.uk/catalogue/coil-nails

Hope this is of some help and best of luck on the fencing. :)

Many thanks for your help !
i will have a look and let you know

like i sai i have a paslode 350 but its just to powerfull for the 53mm nails (which are the smallest you can get for her ) to make a fence with

i wish they would make a paslode that you can use with smaller nails , i know they make the second fix gun but that only fires brads

Sponsored Links
hmmm, funnily enough im in the same town as them, and a few people in the trade here have a low opinion of them

hmmm, funnily enough im in the same town as them, and a few people in the trade here have a low opinion of them

They tried to rip me off to the tune of £90 for some boots they never had.

Bertie, Alter your depth adjustment. Paslode 350 is fine for 51mm nails on close boarding.
old un.

Paslode is just fine for close-board fencing and 51mm ringed nails.

As previously said, just adjust the depth they shoot into the timber.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back