Managed to find work.

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
BBC News
Prince William: 'Hugely excited' by new air ambulance job
I suppose it will do him good.
Only thirty four years until retirement (67).

The Duke of Cambridge has said he is "hugely excited" about his new job as a pilot with the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Fair enough, better than living off the State although he is donating his salary to charity - presumably so it won't affect his benefits?

On his first day in the job, Prince William praised the "unique, complex" work of his colleagues and how it helped him feel "grounded".
Handy for a pilot.

The prince also spoke of juggling his work with his royal responsibilities and having a young family.
I dare say if he's a bit tired any or all of the three can be cancelled.

Following the birth of Princess Charlotte in MAY, the prince and his family have spent much of their time at their home, Anmer Hall, on the Sandringham estate in Norfolk.
Coincidentally, my daughter was born on my day off.

Sponsored Links
It is impressive that he passed all the entrance tests for an RAF pilot, and now this. Just goes to show what you can achieve with hard work and dedication. :rolleyes:

A headline on the BBC web site was Prince Wotsisname nervous on first day at work. Well, I guess that pushes all the trivial stories down the list. Let's hope the Beeb keep up the cracking on the ball news.

Years ago we had a minor Royal visit work. I took a day off. Best not to humour them.

Sponsored Links
Must be hard for him getting up during the night to feed the baby and holding down a job :sleep::sleep::sleep:

Nah...probably got a nanny called Helga who speaks their native tongue and irons the uniform. Or maybe only the brother is allowed to wear the uniform...

Nah...probably got a nanny called Helga who speaks their native tongue and irons the uniform. Or maybe only the brother is allowed to wear the uniform...

I am sure they have a shed load of staff to fulfil nanny duties - head nanny, assistant nanny, vice nanny, sub-nanny, chief tit (not to be confused with a Royal), assistant tit, head bottle wamer, assistant bottle warmer, head nappy changer, assistant nappy changer, the list goes on and on - and the head nanny will get a knighthood on retirement.

Sponsored Links
Back