Mandelson's Back. Ahhhgggggggghhh

This Labour government is the most corrupt ever in British politics. I, of course, include Blair within that tag as he was as bent as those left.

They forged the tag sleaze on the last lot but they have pushed well beyond that. From the get go Blair took Ecclestones money and got away with it. All those below him then realised it was open season on backhanders, bribes and nice cushy jobs for friends, family and generous doners.

A quick Google of labour sleaze and this pops up-

http://www.labour-watch.com/sleaze.htm

The worst ever governance by the worst government.

Cheers

Richard

fool
how soon you forget how the tories were!

i dont like everything they've done but this govt must have been as sucessful as any in history.

some american bankers trip them up and you spout your ****e..

some of you need to get real... you dare not actually compare the governments, you simply want to slag slag slag..
john selwyn gummer.. gave his kids hamburgers when cows as mad as you lot ,were wobbling about all over the country..

and they give you a vote :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
r.bartlett wrote

This Labour government is the most corrupt ever in British politics

Totally agree. Haven't an ounce of credibility between them.
I pity the next party though that inherits their mess.

r.bartlett wrote

This Labour government is the most corrupt ever in British politics

Totally agree. Haven't an ounce of credibility between them.
I pity the next party though that inherits their mess.
Like Labour inherited Maggies mess you mean ;)

this mess is maggie thatchers legacy, she destroyed britain by selling off all bar the financial institutions leaving this once powerful industrial nation with only the financial businesses to prop itself up with, and now we see exactly what little power was left for control of such a fickle financial industry

Yeah but back then Maggie had to sell up to sort out the mess left by the previous Labour government.
This time we will be selling the shirts of our backs to sort it out. :(
Just have a look at Labours spending in the last decade with 3 wars on their watch , the NHS , the dome etc. The kitty's empty. Nothing put by for a rainy day.
They've even sold the gold reserves off in an attempt to raise funds.
The bloated public sector payroll runs into billions alone. I hope Cameron cuts a swathe through this lot. They can be put to better use working in the factories and the foreigners can go home.
The demand on the tax payer just gets bigger and bigger.
I earned 30k last year and 15 k is going through the books for greedy gordy.
Im sick of shovelling my money to these sharks. :mad:

Sponsored Links
Yeah but back then Maggie had to sell up to sort out the mess left by the previous Labour government.
This time we will be selling the shirts of our backs to sort it out. :(
Just have a look at Labours spending in the last decade with 3 wars on their watch , the NHS , the dome etc. The kitty's empty. Nothing put by for a rainy day.
They've even sold the gold reserves off in an attempt to raise funds.
The bloated public sector payroll runs into billions alone. I hope Cameron cuts a swathe through this lot. They can be put to better use working in the factories and the foreigners can go home.
The demand on the tax payer just gets bigger and bigger.
I earned 30k last year and 15 k is going through the books for greedy gordy.
Im sick of shovelling my money to these sharks. :mad:

Spot on again Norcon with everything you said... couldn't agree more. ;)

Roughcaster.

Back