Mandelson's Back. Ahhhgggggggghhh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sleazy New Labour reject Peter Mandelson has been brought back in by Gordon "Bottler" Brown to help deal with the economic crisis.. Gawd help us all!!!! This really is the kiss of death for Labour..... :LOL:

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
The reappointment of Mandelson, shows just how governments get out of touch with reality.

This will damage them even further.

Well, I wasn't planning on voting Tory, err, I mean new labour, anyway, but I think that put the final nail in the coffin. Good grief, who are they going to hire next, Arthur Scargill as Trade and Industry minister :LOL:

Basket cases.

Can you believe that in the past Mandy has been forced to resign twice and they still bring him back :eek:

Sponsored Links
You couldn't make it up :eek: :eek:

It's one thing to scrape the bottom of the barrel but this is looking underneath it. :mad:

Won't be long before Plonkett is back.

"Bottler" Brown, brought blooming battleaxe Beckett back too. :confused: :eek: :LOL:

Roughcaster.

Can you believe that in the past Mandy has been forced to resign twice and they still bring him back :eek:

They did it with blind Pugh! another slime ball is not going to make that much difference.

Wotan

This Labour government is the most corrupt ever in British politics. I, of course, include Blair within that tag as he was as bent as those left.

They forged the tag sleaze on the last lot but they have pushed well beyond that. From the get go Blair took Ecclestones money and got away with it. All those below him then realised it was open season on backhanders, bribes and nice cushy jobs for friends, family and generous doners.

A quick Google of labour sleaze and this pops up-

http://www.labour-watch.com/sleaze.htm

The worst ever governance by the worst government.

Cheers

Richard

How is that Miss Mandy can be paid a fortune for his EU job and then find enough time to spare as a Cabinet member and presumably get another fortune. I assume here that he is keeping his EU jab as well, I haven't read anywhere that he is resigning the EU Gravy Train. So both jobs must be only part time jobs.
Oh! Something else. I thought to be a cabinet member you had to be an elected MP, or has this corrupt lot bent these rules as well. Maybe I am wrong in the assumption you have to be an elected MP or may be just being Very Very Gay is qualification enough! After all he has manipulated loads of 'MEMBERS' in the past.

I have to say I couldn't give a stuff if Mandy is back. Same old same old.

Sponsored Links
Back