Manifold question

Thanks for your advise everyone.
Waterworks, you were spot on. Moved the left hand pipe to the third from the left outlet (I could not get the other two on the left to undo without possibly snaping something).
Worked great.
Thanks again
Sponsored Links
Hi, can anyone tell me where I can purchase one of these or what they are called? I've tried Googling and only reaching forums of people battling with them. I've got quite a big issue with mine and it needs replacing...
Sponsored Links
All the major manufacturers of push fit (Hep20 - speedfit- polypipe) do a push fit 22m x 10mm manifolds.
Either use those and adapt as required or I would get some 22 x 22 x15 tees 10 x 15 reducers and fabricate what you need.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local