Manufacturers courses.

Rob

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone recommend the best place for training on condensing boilers pre-mix type. i.e greenstars, HXi's. FGA is next on list of equipment and would like to be profesional shown rather than teach myself.

Done a couple of baxis' previously and wouldnt mind a change of manufacturer, plus to do their course you MUST attend a previous more basic one which im not keen on.

So just want past experiences, ive emailed ideal :oops: and glowworm in the past but to get no reply. Worcester would obviously be the best place but nearest training centre is quite a distance so would like to know if its worth it. Im based in west london.

thanks for reading guys.

Sponsored Links
I really enjoyed the worcester greenstar course

well worth the trip, we should try and get a few DIYnot boyos to go and have a hooley

bet pappy would be up for it, and agile can put em all right ;)

Sponsored Links
Paul Barker said:
Yes I'm up for it.

cool

Anyone else

Worcester is a bit of a town for a night out, although I was not let in to a pub cos I didnt look like a student, too young looking I put it down to

;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back