Worc Bosch took 20 minutes for boiler "service". B

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Quick update.

WB have contacted me, explained what want wrong at their end regarding the missed visit, and apologised.

Later they contacted me again and arranged a new visit date.

Its looking good.

Quick update.

WB have contacted me, explained what want wrong at their end regarding the missed visit, and apologised.

Later they contacted me again and arranged a new visit date.

Its looking good.

Good news then.

BTW I wasn't having a go at you for being Mr Angry, you just didn't make it clear what that meant. I had a bloke going off on one for a good ten minutes last week. You can guess how much attention I paid to him.

Neither am I....that proves nothing.

he's the kind of person who would want to be imo, i figure he's with a company that don't allow it or he's not gsr.

Possibly.

He claims to have been apprentice of the year at one stage...again this means nothing as it all depends on who else was up for it.

Mine probably wouldn't allow it but that wouldn't matter if I wanted to.

Neither am I....that proves nothing.

he's the kind of person who would want to be imo, i figure he's with a company that don't allow it or he's not gsr.

Possibly.

He claims to have been apprentice of the year at one stage...again this means nothing as it all depends on who else was up for it.

Well he's in the CC now, shouldn't have opened my big gob. We'll see how long it last though..... There are other BG guys in the CC, you should join, its not all bad.

Im in the CC and have been since its conception so i dont think BG would be an issue.

Might depend on if you like showing up their inadequacies or not.

The only reason I haven't joined the CC is I don't know who runs it and whether my personal info is up for grabs.

Ive survived 4 years or however long it is.
Ive not been the kindest on BG at times but have alwasy been truthful. :D

Ive survived 4 years or however long it is.
Ive not been the kindest on BG at times but have alwasy been truthful. :D

Perhaps, but I like to keep a low profile when it comes to potentially getting the boot. If some clever dick wanted they could sift through all my posts and probably work out who I am but I doubt BG have a CSI department...... yet. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back