Marley concrete tiles

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Are these considered decent enough in the industry? I'm toying between the Anglia Single Pantile and the Double Roman, are either of these considered better or worse than the other in terms of longevity/robustness or is it six and half a dozen?

EDIT: Have just looked at Trustpilot, not loads of reviews however most of them say the tiles are rubbish.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Marley manufacture the tiles for half the roofs in the country and are industry leaders, certainly not rubbish but inferior to slate or clay tiles.

Thanks both. Not a diy job however the roofer has said I can choose style and colour.

Sponsored Links
There is a massive shortage of tiles at the moment (in Lancashire anyway) so it maybe the same where you are?
I'm in Scotland. Yeah I gathered that when I started to look on supplier websites :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back