MAS Flight Number MH 370

Concord/e has one serious accident then the fleet is grounded, while Boeings fall out of the sky at regular intervals, yet they remain in service?
The decision to ground Concorde was influenced by the costs of maintaining the service for a very small number of customers who could afford to travel by Concorde. It was not a profitable service.

....and to redesign the fuel tanks on the wings to prevent another similar accident would prove even less cost effective.

Sponsored Links
Turns out its been hijacked? with the lack of detail after a week are the hijackers keeping stum because its a dress rehearsal for a bigger event?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...up-significant-flying-experience.html[/QUOTE]

It is not yet official, they are saying COULD have etcetera, although everything is pointing that way as a search would by now have heard the signal sent out by the black box if it went down anywhere near the search area. This will transmit for 30 days following disconnection from the aircraft's power supply.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps they should be searching some Middle Eastern countries!

Greek Tanker "ELKA ATHINA" Mar 15, 2014 00:51 UTC
Lat Lon 1.24716 N 103.41001 E approx' 90 NM SE Malacca

http://tinyurl.com/pxk6kg5 Scroll down page to 'RELATED NEWS'
See - poorly translated - 'To ship "Elka Athina" received Stigma(?) suitcases'

Perhaps, evidence found... But then 3rd world with instant 'hollowed out' society - If it doesn't fit on an iPad screen, it is not viable. (Anchors the lot of 'em)
-0-

Greek Tanker "ELKA ATHINA" Mar 15, 2014 00:51 UTC
Lat Lon 1.24716 N 103.41001 E approx' 90 NM SE Malacca

http://tinyurl.com/pxk6kg5 Scroll down page to 'RELATED NEWS'
See - poorly translated - 'To ship "Elka Athina" received Stigma(?) suitcases'

Perhaps, evidence found... But then 3rd world with instant 'hollowed out' society - If it doesn't fit on an iPad screen, it is not viable. (Anchors the lot of 'em)
-0-

Sorry - I have no idea what you are talking about! care to elaborate?

I have a good theory, the plane must have been hijacked by retired Somalian sea piartes, now taken to air pirecy and they should be looking for it in Somalia, remember the last beacon indicated that the plane was heading West across Indian Ocean, so they should be now looking at Somalian soil and some air field where they have landed.

It's starting to sound like the plot of a James Bond film.
They should be looking for a bald man with a scar across one eye and a fluffy white cat.

Admittedly I know little about aircraft but it was a Boeing 777 ? Can you turn all the comms off? If so how would you land it?? Lot of things don't seem to add up here.

Assuming that the plane did not crash, can the US not find it from satellite images. After all, Google and Bing maps can see my house from satellite images.

Admittedly I know little about aircraft but it was a Boeing 777 ? Can you turn all the comms off? If so how would you land it?? Lot of things don't seem to add up here.

Good point. And it's not as if they can land a plane of that size on some obscure private airstrip.

Sponsored Links
Back