materials for building an understairs cupboard

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone.
I just moved to my new house. House is good but haven't got any storages for "home's rubbish" (children's toy's, etc.). I should like to built understairs cupboard. I can't do it by my self. Don't ask why... Just can't. I found a carpenter but he said to me that I have to buy some materials for a cupboard. I try to find more then one week but I can't. I was in B&Q, Homebase I saw a sliding doors but I need another configuration... Could somebody help me with an advice please.

Sponsored Links
heeelllooo and welcome eaststar :D :D :D

sliding doors are no good because assuming they are 2ft wide you need to go 4ft from the highest point and thats the maximum height the door can be

the person you should be asking this question off is the man building the cupboard
he should be giving you a cutting list [quantity of materials]

Thank you for welcome and for an advice. Do you know how can call name of material for door for this cupboard and where I can find it?

Sponsored Links
its absolutly pointless trying to guess what materials you should provide
these could include

plywood
hardboard
mdf
pine
cladding
2x1"
2x2"
plasterboard
ect ect ect

its like me saying "i am having a dinner cooked" then asking what ingredients i should get :rolleyes:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back