mathematics ,or just spooky

Sponsored Links
If you check the final board with all the symbols on, it does not matter which number you arrive at, it will have the same symbol.

It's a trick. No matter what two digits you choose, the numerical answer derived is always going to be one of a limited range of numbers and those numbers will all have the same symbol as each other every time you play.

Sponsored Links
Indeed, one of those mathematical ism's where (for any positive non-zero 2 digit number AB) AB - (A+B) will always be a multiple of 9 and the same symbol appears at each multiple.

Keeps kids quiet for ages though so must be good :LOL:

MW

Still don't understand how this works! :eek:

Tried it 8 times and has always been right.

Have you read my post above yours?

Some random examples ...
23 -> 2+3=5, 23-5=18 ... A multiple of 9
47 -> 4+7=11, 47-11=36 ... A multiple of 9
64 -> 6+4=10, 64-10=54 ... A multiple of 9

See the pattern now? It doesn't matter which 2 numbers you choose, they will always come out as multiples of 9.

The final magic ... All places in the final table which are multiples of 9 will show the same symbol.

Good innit :LOL:

MW

It works by tapping into a hidden dimension within your subconcious, you are transported to a place where you believe you are alone but in fact you are surrounded by aliens that start to probe your mind, after several days of probing(remember this is another dimension therefore a different time scale so days are mere nanoseconds in your reality) they extract the number you first thought of and relay this to a supercomputer which calculates the table you see and shows the answer, you meantime are restored to your proper dimension none the wiser and stare amazed at the answer on the screen before you, you immediately think to yourself how the hell do they do that? and wonder why your head hurts and also your backside. Best not to concern yourself any further as you may not like what you discover.
Moral: Stay away from websites that baffle oneself as you may find yourself shafted.

I was hoping for something like "Einsteins numbers Theory", but I guess softus was on the button with 9 times table (I could always get the tune with that, but never the words)
And I wouldn't mind a pint of what Tims been drinking, but don't fancy the sore rear end! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Try this one www.eCardTricks.com/mr1.htm[/QUOTE]

namsag,
The cards to select one from are:
King Hearts, Jack Clubs, King Spades, Queen Diamonds, Queen Clubs, Jack Diamonds.

The cards it shows after the mind reading are:
Queen Hearts, King Clubs, Jack Hearts, Queen Spades, King Diamonds.

So it's bl**dy obvious that the one you selected will be missing, all the others are.

So it's bl**dy obvious that the one you selected will be missing, all the others are.

I worked that one out but still can't get my head around the other. :rolleyes:

I get that they are multiples of nine but no matter which 2 digit number i pick it always seems to know what I am thinking!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back