mathematics ,or just spooky

So it's bl**dy obvious that the one you selected will be missing, all the others are.

I worked that one out but still can't get my head around the other. :rolleyes:

I get that they are multiples of nine but no matter which 2 digit number i pick it always seems to know what I am thinking!!!!!!!!! :eek:

The answer to the maths will always be a number which is a multiple of 9, thus when you look at the table and find your answer number it will have a symbol which is the same as all other numbers that are a multiple of 9.This symbol will then flash up on the screen after a few seconds.For each different try they use a different symbol for the multiples of 9. and this is the symbol you will see. ;)

Sponsored Links
The proof that it'll allways be a multiple of 9 is rather simple, if you pick two digits and call them A and B, the number they represent when written togther will be equal to 10A + B ,eg A=4, B=3.... (10x4)+3 = 43

If you add the two digits you have, you end up with A + B.. eg... 4 + 3 = 7

If you subtract that from what you had before

(10A + B) - (A+B).... the B cancels totally, and so does one of the As, leaving 9A, so the answer you always end up with is 9 multiplied by the first digit you select, eg... 4 x 9 = 36

I get that they are multiples of nine but no matter which 2 digit number i pick it always seems to know what I am thinking!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Bahco,
You will always end up with an answer of either 9, 18, 27, 36, 45 etc.
If you look at the chart the same symbol that it shows is at 9, 18, 27, etc. etc. so it will always show the right answer.

Sponsored Links
Back