Matt Hancock - how hard is it to say sorry and that mistakes were made?

Sponsored Links
I have to agree also, if i am wrong i invariably put my hand up, and i think am critical or praising of anyone or any party depending what they've done, no bias needed. Hiding out yes... JohnD <cough>

Sponsored Links
It would humanise some on here if they apologised/admitted to their erroneous/false/made up postings instead of refusing to answer, deflecting or hiding out for a while. You know who I mean. ;)
watch out Ellal. you have an obsessed stalker

you won't tell Mottie which country and its eating him up inside

It would 'humanise someone' if they spelt out exactly what/who they meant instead of carrying on with 'needling' tactics :rolleyes:
Ok. You. And @Notch7 with his lies that I said something along the lines of 'black families are all thieves'. Of course, the cowardly sh't has deleted that post. Okay, let’s watch him go into deflection mode now. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Are healthcare professionals over represented in the death figures? It doesn’t look that way. Based on the numbers who work in the industry the death toll would be around 200-400 accounting for estimated age.

How have you worked that out?

Ok. You. And @Notch7 with his lies that I said something along the lines of 'black families are all thieves'. Of course, the cowardly sh't has deleted that post. Okay, let’s watch him go into deflection mode now. :rolleyes:

But saying dirty turks is ok? ;)

I said something along the lines of 'black families are all thieves'
I'm sure that's not true. The only foreigners I know you to single out for finger pointing is Romanians, Arabs and Germans. I agree, it would be wrong to suggest you just singled out blacks.

Sponsored Links
Back