May 23rd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gather you are unaware that the Brexers have been unable to agree the terms on which they want to leave, and have not accepted any of the options offered to Parliament.
That is as inaccurate as someone saying the remainers have consistently blocked all attempts to leave.

Neither are true unless you want to be extremely simplistic

Sponsored Links
Let me check.

Do you mean that the Brexers HAVE agreed the terms on which they want to leave? When did they agree it, and where can I see a copy of their agreement?

Or do you mean that they HAVE agreed to Theresa's deal, or some other deal that I can read? When did they agree it, and where can I see a copy?

Who would have thought it, this was announced on the last day that would-be voters can register.

Who would have thought people leave registering to vote until the very last day possible.

It will certainly be an interesting election...

All those extra parties vying for your vote alongside the mainstream ones, and yet all of them are still unable to spell out exactly why you should vote for them...

Meanwhile the rest of the world looks on whilst p issing themselves laughing at the shambles that the UK has become!

Sponsored Links
Was there anything put into place to prevent them from requesting registration?
Ah, so now you have to request registration?

In writing of course unlike UK voters...

I bet you don't even understand the meaning of gerrymandering!

Ah, so now you have to request registration?

Does your mom still wipe your arse too?

I bet you don't even understand the meaning of gerrymandering!

I do, that's why I asked if there was anything to prevent them from requesting registration because if there isn't (there wasn't) it's not gerrymandering (it isn't).

The UK will hold European Parliament elections on May 23, the government has confirmed today.

https://www.ft.com/content/7524e442-70d4-11e9-bbfb-5c68069fbd15

Who would have thought it, this was announced on the last day that would-be voters can register.

If you know anyone young, or living away from home, or recently moved house, pass them this link and tell them they have until midnight to register online.

It might not have been a deliberate ploy by the government to make it difficult for such people to vote.

Or maybe....

https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote...H9ymMuTXGlEya46JNNsZ5ptJn3Y6APj5OjRJpg2dSY4e8

Who cares :)

The "Brexers" as you put it, aren't negotiating,

so how will the Brexers ever come to an agreement between themselves? Will rees-mogg ever agree with the cabinet? Will the DUP ever agree with Buffoon? Will Gove ever agree with Hunt?

"There are those that wish to stay and have a say in the future shape of our continent. Those who want to leave on WTO terms with no treaties in place whatsoever. People who want a customs union. People who still want single market access. People who still want the freedom to live and work abroad. There are people who want a Norway model, a Canada model, a Norway plus model, a Canada plus model. People who think we can be like the Swiss… I could go on and on.

650 different opinions in parliament. Millions of different opinions in the general public. No clear plan from anyone on anything. The most complex issue any nation has ever faced seems to have no clear answer."

https://vip.politicsmeanspolitics.c...icking-the-can-or-just-impossible-to-deliver/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back