Maybe no summer holiday!!!

Sponsored Links
Kids have only been back in school a few days, and 2 schools near me have had positive cases and closed year groups. Only a matter of time.

Sponsored Links
Thousands of doctors world wide swear by these drugs but their voices are being deliberately silenced.
Good job they’ve appointed you as their spokesman as they quite clearly can’t use the interweb. :rolleyes:

Hey Sooey, You didn’t answer my question about which medical forums you post on and how your revelations go down with all the thousands of silenced medics. Did you forget?

Sorry about that, I ration myself to only responding to a certain amount of sarcastic dickheads a day, and I was over my limit.

Sorry about that, I ration myself to only responding to a certain amount of sarcastic dickheads a day, and I was over my limit.
No problem. I’ll keep asking until you have the time. (y)

I was out in Greece last year - their economy was on its knees. Popular tourist spots empty. In a way it was nice, no noisy night clubs and bars until 6am and plenty of places to park the boat. Their one strength, is its blimin hot and as soon as they start moving outdoors again the rates will tumble.

Vaccinated tourists will be welcomed.

We're going camping for summer holiday, seems the safest way to have a holiday this year

The UK made life awkward for holidays due to Brexit.

Nonsense they will be gagging for UK tourists, that part will get smoothed over, as it will suit the EU.

All businesses in the UK and the EU would like to have free trade both ways.

All politicians in the UK and Europe, are petty minded deceitful liars, and will use politics against each other, even at the expense of there own people.

and preventions
Yes, it's called a vaccine.

Data shows that hospital admissions for over 80s and over 70s that have been vaccinated are down by almost 90%

So go and get the vaccine, there's a good chap....I'd hate you to get ill

Sponsored Links
Back