Mc Donald's!

Oh I just recalled the best yet! Printworks in Manchester City centre, has a bank of ATM, and one day the dye packs went off, after a machine was tampered with...so those post office type barriers were erected, around the spill, and a clean up team employed. But MANY MANY people usually wearing headphones, simply skipped the barrier, walked in this dye, oblivious......................how these people cross the road, I don't know.

Sponsored Links
...My experience of the public in a professional position, is that the public are idiots.

Yes.

Present them with a problem which cannot be expressed in a question of fewer than four words ("Fries with that?") and they stand there gibbering and howling for their soshul wurkur to come and rescue them.

I find majority of kids working at macdonalds are polite ...most of them are part time while at college/uni ...and even if the wages are carp at least they are doing something than sitting on their backsides waiting for benefits. I was in there at one time and the manageress was screaming at this young kid for getting a order wrong in front of all the customers ,the kid was red faced and the customer who had the wrong order just shouted out loudly to the manageress " I would now like the wrong order and you walk away because you are just a idiot with a big mouth and the customer is always right" the manageress walked away red faced and the kid had this wry grin on his face that said it all

I was in there at one time and the manageress was screaming at this young kid for getting a order wrong in front of all the customers ,the kid was red faced and the customer who had the wrong order just shouted out loudly to the manageress " I would now like the wrong order and you walk away because you are just a idiot with a big mouth and the customer is always right" the manageress walked away red faced and the kid had this wry grin on his face that said it all
So her cunning sales technique worked then ;) :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I can´t believe someone would jump up on a wagon, to use a removed ATM!!. That´s hilarious

So this customer is always right, is completely wrong. My experience of the public in a professional position, is that the public are idiots.

At product launches I have had to endure irate old bats finger pointing and complaining that they used our product years ago but it was a con and didn't work.

You politely suggest that they must be thinking of a product with a similar name and try to explain the concept of a product launch but they just walk away ala Catherine Tate's Grandmother.

I don't ever start acting up in a restaurant until the food has arrived on my table/tray, I can 100% guarantee there was more protein in your meal than you were anticipating. :LOL:

I can´t believe someone would jump up on a wagon, to use a removed ATM!!. That´s hilarious

It's not hilarious..it's ridiculous.

To see someone on the back of a truck jamming their cards into an un-yet delivered ATM, is unreal. It isn't a one off case btw...it happens regular.

And the people that steal ATM's are equally stupid, as you get more for stealing cash than murder, and ATMs will only contain 80k max, when stolen, maybe 30k? That's not gonna get you far is it? for 20 years inside? A team of maybe 3 of you, 30k split, 10k, that's nearly minimum wage? As you have to transfer that into profit.

yes micky, but most atm thieves are ****** and they get a special exemption from being prosecuted as it is part of their culture.

as for getting into a battle of wits with a McDs employee, the problem is you. why waste the time? tell them what they want and be on your way - you know what they are, so why make an issue out of it?

and the road sign - an overnight closure. so what? perhaps the people planning the road closure know more than you do.

like 10th of October is a sunday for instance.............

I must admit that i couldn't see what was wrong with informing the public about a night tme closure...

I just assumed that I was missing something.

thanks diydandy- hadn't noticed that. How dumb am I??? if joe90 is here that is rhetorical and thus doesn't require an answer ;)

You can have 5 pm but not 17:00 pm. One or the other. :rolleyes:

er. yes you can.

google it - i wouldn't call cambridge university morons and they seem to use this notation.

If they are use am and PM with the 24 hour clock it matters not that they are a university, they are wrong.

5 pm or 17:00 hrs. What is the point jumbling them up. Unless of course their students are so thick...

Diy dandy is right, 17.00 pm would imply 17 hours after midday (post meridiem) which would be 5 am.

Sponsored Links
Back