Mc Donald's!

D

DIYDANDY

Missed breakfast this morning so called in at Mc Donald's for a bite to eat at 10:30.

I wanted two egg and sausage Mc Muffins and a carton of milk.

I was served by a four star general, the conversation went like this...

A carton of milk and two sausage and egg Mc Muffins to eat in please.

Sorry a milk and what?

Two sausage and egg Mc Muffins to eat in please.

Do you want them as meals.

No, just as they are.

Do you want doubles.

No, just as they are please.

Was that to eat in or take out.

What did I say twice now.

Sorry (all sarky) I did not hear you.

Yes, you did hear me, but you did not listen.

I know they pay crap wages, but could they not teach them how to listen to customers and give them what they order first time.

Rant over.

While eating my food I spotted this road sign. What moron would do this?

Sponsored Links
The problem was that you did not give your order in the correct McStyle.

McEmployees are programmed to respond to only a limited instruction set in a specific order.

The problem was that you did not give your order in the correct McStyle.

McEmployees are programmed to respond to only a limited instruction set in a specific order.

Just knowed it would somehow be my fault. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
That's the only thing i'll eat at a Maccy D and thats the breakfasts. Those muffins taste mighty fine even if they are reconstituted cow offal!

Yes, the staff there do have a few braincells short of a brain.

Just knowed

Hang on a minute..... ;)

What did I say twice now.

That would have been the point at which my reply would have been

"Do you want to eat it, or have it shoved up your arze?" :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The kids who work in Mcdonalds may be typical of the younger generations in their poor attention spans. But as you said, they are paid poorly and have to always be polite to some right priks. One thing I've always hated is people who talk down to others who they deem to be subordinate to them just because they are paying for a sevice.

And no, I've never worked in Mcdonalds.

One thing I've always hated is people who talk down to others who they deem to be subordinate to them just because they are paying for a sevice.

It just happens. As a paying customer you expect the right service whether it comes from a barrister or a kid at MD's.

The missus' friend has worked at one of our local McDonalds since she left school. Shes had all the jokes about her intelligence etc. She a very bright person to be honest. Shes the manager now of where she works. Cant remember the exact amount she earns, but her salary is in the region of £40k per year. She lives less than 5 minutes walk from the restaurant. I think shes done pretty well for herself to be honest

I though they were all franchises?

I though they were all franchises?

I believe some of them are, but she started with them on some sort of business management scheme.

Think they have a certain amount that are franchised restaurants. Not 100% sure

Andy, you wanna try eating at a Subway, it's like a multichoice exam!

I've worked in McD's, but repairing their computer equipment, not as a server..and in Asda, and Sainsbury. And many times people have loaded up the conveyor, or placed their goods in front of me, and there is me in a suit, with a toolcase, and people are asking me to serve them..

But specific to your comment, I have never found anyone working in any of those environments to be lacking in intelligence, I find the customer 10/10 to be ignorant and stupid. I used to repair ATM's, and there is a BIG sticker on the front of the ATM, that says OUT OF SERVICE...so I rack the card reader back, and guess what? Someone inserts their card in the dead empty hole left. (seen that over 100 times)

Or better, once I got the machine working again, theres a queue for one atm, but none for the now working atm...WHY?

I was installing an ATM once, 0530-0600 was the timeslot, so lorry arrives, we already removed the old atm, turn round, and there is some guy that has jumped up on the wagon, trying to jam his card into the new atm, that is on the back of a wagon. And he wasn't drunk!

So this customer is always right, is completely wrong. My experience of the public in a professional position, is that the public are idiots.

Sponsored Links
Back