Meet the Remainers that care only for this country

Sponsored Links
is that the same bodd who posts up nonsense under his own name, then later claims he was quoting some imaginary anonymous plumber?

He does seem anonymous to me as well sometimes.
He's still doing a power flush at this late hour.

But he works for me... He is real

Sponsored Links
You need help.

You really, really do. Your all-pervading objection to the existence of Germany is not acceptable in a world where there are intelligent and rational people.

Either that or confine your delusions to just echoing around inside whatever strange environment lurks between your ears.

When you're onto them and they have no argument..............................the juvenile insults fly.

When you're onto them and they have no argument..............................the juvenile insults fly.
No juvenile insult.

Your obsession with the totally untrue notion that Germany "runs" the EU, that "Gerry" is our "enemy", is evidence of such deranged thinking, of such prejudice and refusal to recognise reality that you are so disordered that you really should seek help.

Unlike the UK who wanted to dominate the world you mean.

Funny how a nation can change for the better.(y)

Except they haven't changed, Nausey. Just changed tactics. What they couldn't achieve militarily, they're now trying to dominate economically.

I don't blame you for not being up to speed with what's going on. It's not uncommon for you to be in a state of confused ignorance, and need people to explain things slowly to you.

Sponsored Links
Back