Megaflo Pressure

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

I have a megaflo 250 indirect there is roughly 6bar coming in to the house and of couse reduced to 3 at the megaflo straight after that it tees off the cold for a blanced supply.

Now for the question if someone flushes the loo there is a slight change in temp nothing mad but you know its happing, am i expecting to much thinking that there should be no change what so ever or is this the norm

Also i am getting around 40lt a min from the shower head is this about right also

many thanks in advanced

Coleman

Sponsored Links
coleman said:
Also i am getting around 40lt a min from the shower head is this about right also
:eek: :eek: Are you sure that isn't a fire hose rather than a shower head? Thats a serious amount of water to be coming from a shower head!

:eek: :eek: Are you sure that isn't a fire hose rather than a shower head? Thats a serious amount of water to be coming from a shower head!

LOL! It's crazy that they have hosepipe bans when people have 40litre a minute showers. :p

Does your whole street run out of water when you have your rainforest shower?
LOL
Pete

Sponsored Links
What make /model/type of shower mixer (&head) are you using? If it were thermostatic you wouldn't notice any change.
The hot side has a pressure store in the bubble at the top of the cyl but the cold side doesn't. You could add a small pressure vessel as an accumulator if it bothers you. That would soften the transition considerably.

well im not complaining about the shower just that when someone flushes the loo there is a slight change in temp

many thanks to everyone who have replied, the comments about rainforest and fire hose did make me smile :LOL:

Your WC should be fed from the cold supply before the UV combination valve .

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back