Megxit

Sponsored Links
Not really surprising , because of a shortage of blueblood Royal families in Europe the royals have to look elsewhere for partners.
Back in the past the Royals would never accept a commoner of Meghan's status into the family.
Actress's like Meghan were usually kept as the bit on the side for some royal Prince or other.
Prince Charles choice of spouse was even more bizzare.
If you look at Dianna and Camilla.
Plain but steady Camilla is the type you marry to look after the house and kids and sexy Dianna is the bit on the side you call round to see when you are "away on business".
Of course Prince Charles is apparently very fond of horses.

I always thought Charles couldn't marry Camilla coz she was divorced? Charles always wanted to be with her I thought but couldn't.

As for Harry and Meg, good for them. I couldn't give a toss either way tbh.

Sponsored Links
I always thought Charles couldn't marry Camilla coz she was divorced? Charles always wanted to be with her I thought but couldn't.
Yes, but that was after Diana. They met before Camilla was married, let alone divorced.

As for Harry and Meg, good for them. I couldn't give a toss either way tbh.
Who knows what has happened within the 'family'?

Charles met Camilla before Diana but Camilla married someone else. Then he couldn't marry because she was divorced and that was frowned upon at the time? I do remember reading that Charles was into Camilla more than she was him at the time.

More or less.

I also remember - after Diana:

Camilla won't be seen in public with him.
Camilla won't attend official functions with him.
Camilla won't be allowed to marry him.
Camilla won't be Queen.

Three out of four so far. Reverse brain-washing.

She is, of course, the Princess of Wales.

A shame they can't shove the whole lot of them on a plane and put them in to some kind of jungle unreality show...

'We're the royals, don't let us out of here'

I think they are increasingly becoming irrelevant. It won't be hard for them to raise 5m a year income trading on the brand. At a time when nearly 200 people were blown out of the sky unexplainably most of this morning's news was dedicated to this noise.

Apparently Meghan has left on a plane already......

Prince Harry has a major problem with the press, they did try and take photos of his dying Mum. He has spoken of the mental health issues he has around this

I can understand how he may want to allow his wife and child to be away from that situation.

Yes they are entitled etc etc, I dont care, I wouldnt want that life. If theyve chosen to leave the Royal family, good luck to them, I dont care whether they still get their security paid or not, who cares......the media just like to get people enraged.

Don't blame them, the tabloid press has been publishing racist abuse since they got together - they obviously try to write it like it isn't racist, but obviously is.
And why put your wife through the same crap that killed your mum?

The only thing that bothers me is, how do we know he Queen is upset about it? Everybody is saying she is upset, angry etc. but I have a feeling they're all making it up to sell headlines. Which is exactly why Harry and Meghan want out.

Last edited:
Camilla won't be seen in public with him.
Camilla won't attend official functions with him.
Camilla won't be allowed to marry him.
Camilla won't be Queen.

But who actually said all that? The press have a habit of reporting nonsense.

Brought to you by our resident UK hater.
Aww bless...

Poor little mottie doesn't get the concept that some people don't believe that others are better than themself or their own family simply because of an accident of birth...

Mottie obviously has a problem with his self worth. Something I'll happily attest is obviously correct (y)

But hey, wasn't it the quitters that vowed to 'take back control' from unelected leaders?

Seems I ain't the 'UK hater' here :)

Ah, this is it!

Somebody that used to work for the queen, but no longer gets to be anywhere near her, said that he thinks, as in he said on the TV, "The Queen will be feeling very let down and very angry, probably more angry than she felt after Andrew's carcrash interview."

So that's it. The world thinks the Queen is angry now, because a bloke on the telly said he thinks she might be, and the press reported as fact.

Once again, the press wins, everybody else loses.

Sponsored Links
Back