Greta angrypants arrested

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Smart girl - remind me of the solutions she put forward again? Obviously a smart girl like her has more to say than "just stop oil".

Smart girl - remind me of the solutions she put forward again? Obviously a smart girl like her has more to say than "just stop oil".
"Listen to the experts" is what she generally says, when it comes to climate change. Do you have an issue with that approach?

Regardless of your opinion on her ideology, she's willing to go out there and do something more than carp and moan on a forum.

"Listen to the experts" is what she generally says, when it comes to climate change. Do you have an issue with that approach?
I'm not a climate denier, but I don't think the argument is advanced by people throwing orange paint about or protesting about energy investment. What tends to happen is people dismiss everything you have to say, even the smart stuff.

Vandalism, you mean. Even though you get a hard-on when your law breaking camera wrecking buddies do it?

Hilarious irony.
It's the double standards.

Protesting is ok if agree with the cause, but totally wrong if not.

Either protest (peaceful) is right, or it isn't. The subject is irrelevant, that's just point of view

It's the double standards.

Protesting is ok if agree with the cause, but totally wrong if not.

Either protest (peaceful) is right, or it isn't. The subject is irrelevant, that's just point of view

What double standards ??

I'm not a climate denier, but I don't think the argument is advanced by people throwing orange paint about or protesting about energy investment. What tends to happen is people dismiss everything you have to say, even the smart stuff.
No, it isn't: but would you have been aware of the meeting if the protest hadn't taken place?
Chances are this would've gone unreported but for Greta and her gang making noise about it.

Surely she could be deported as an undesirable? She has been arrested at least twice now. I think her coat is polyester but it could be recycled lemonade bottles.

Sponsored Links
Back