Greta angrypants arrested

How about she finds a job, and positively works towards reducing climate change?

Isn't her job getting millions to work toward changing their behaviour?

Certainly, her getting millions to "do a bit" will have far more impact than her keeping her head down, while "doing a lot", wouldn't you agree?

Sponsored Links
Is that the 'do a bit' before they fly out to Ibiza for their hols or to St Moritz for skiing in the winter?

Her message is simple and straight forward - and if we don't heed what she has to say then we will have a climate disaster.

Is that the 'do a bit' before they fly out to Ibiza for their hols or to St Moritz for skiing in the winter?

And?

When you're talking about an existential crisis, an effective hypocrite is worth more than a virtuous waste-of-space.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I'm not a climate denier, but I don't think the argument is advanced by people throwing orange paint about or protesting about energy investment. What tends to happen is people dismiss everything you have to say, even the smart stuff.
Has she thrown orange paint? She tends to protest about governments not doing enough. Particularly countries who don't do what they said they would do.

Edit: BTW, I didn't call you a climate denier.

Took a boat to New York that created more CO2 to make than flying.

Took a boat to New York that created more CO2 to make than flying.
You're comparing building an entire boat to renting a seat on a plane for a round trip?

Did they ceremonially load it with tea and sink it at the other end?

No I am not comparing anything. You are jumping to conclusions. I simply stated she took a boat to New York that created more CO2 than flying.

No I am not comparing anything. You are jumping to conclusions. I simply stated she took a boat to New York that created more CO2 than flying.
That is making a comparison.

Claiming the sail powered trip produced more carbon is an interesting claim. And a lot more sensible, but typos happen. Anything to back that up?

Sponsored Links
Back