Memera2000AD MCB's

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Look I know this has probably been asked a thousand times.

Memera2000AD CU, do CEF do the MCB's for them? Or does anyone know of another brand that will fit them.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Hi Oharaf.

Newlec might be worth a try. My local can get the Eaton mcb/rcbo's 'in' the next day.

Ed

That link was a real 'eye opener' RF !!!! Some of the folk seem so confident in giving very poor advice. I may start a post here, to find out what a MCBO is though ! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
What sizes are you after? I have 4 MEM ones in my big box of surplus MCBs :LOL:

snapshot20080127110618.jpg

FIGHT!!

Look I know this has probably been asked a thousand times.

Memera2000AD CU, do CEF do the MCB's for them? Or does anyone know of another brand that will fit them.

Cheers

Got some new ones 6A and some others if you want one? They are taking up space in my parents garage and I moved out 4 years ago!

Adam

Cheers Lec. But Devon is a touch far away. All I'm after is a 6A MCB. I'm adding some lovely garden lights for a customer. Yet another Memera2000AD board was staring me in the face, but this time had no spare MCB's.

Thanks Rob, i will pop in tomorrow and order one (any idea how much). Looked at ' The fusecompany' by the time you've paid P&P they come in at £11!!!!

Was curious if anyother brand might fit (I know it is a bit of a no no!!) have a bucket load of Volex :rolleyes:

Read that link how much sh1te can people talk and these stereo finatics need to get out ALOT LOT more!!

Wouldn't it end up like one of those massive catalogues like they have in argos? :LOL:

Laminate it? He should have commited it to memory by now - word for word :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back