men and stress release

You get taught things on the course about creating a safe environment for the client and also how to be safe yourself. I would never go and do a male client in their own home for instance. (sorry .. feel a little bad saying that here but there are some weirdos about)
Hubby thinks its good idea though thinks that head, shoulder and back and foot massages should be it for men.
He says it simply avoids any potential embarrassment.
Thanks again all, for givng me your views.

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
toffee said:
Would you feel uncomfortable with a lady doing it?
Possibly, but I expect if I shifted my position a bit the discomfort would ease...

This is not a joke
That was meant to be....

Seriously...
Seriously - I expect a big problem you'll face will be the blokes who expect the "executive relief service", IYSWIM....

You seems pretty clued up on the terminology BAS :rolleyes:

I know a woman aromatherapist that was raped in her own home by a client she knew well.
The Police said that there was little chance of a conviction as she had invited him into her home asd asked to to undress (partly). She then stimulated him by way of massage. He would simply claim he was at her place for sex. You try and prove otherwise.

joe

I think that would be an exception Joe.
If I do this, there would never be any doubt as to the fact that the massage would be a business transaction and would consist of a treatment.
It would not be a date and would never be administered in circumstances that could constitute an invite for stimulation.

I think my only danger would be from a total weirdo because I do not believe that men in general would ever do something like that.
After the bus incident, I think I would know if someone was behaving oddly...

I actually think that the bigger problem would be men worrying that they may get aroused and embarrass themselves.

Sponsored Links
I'm sure that it would be an exception but I promise you that it is a true story. The client was very well known to the lady in question and she operated a very 'above board' service.

It's men we are talking about. Rapes are much more common that most people think.

joe

Jules: It was a foot massage. A foot massage means nothin'. I give my mother a foot massage.
Vincent: It's layin' your hands in a familiar way on Marsellus' new wife. Is it as bad as eatin' her pussy out? No. But it's the same ****in' ballpark.
Jules: Whoa, whoa, whoa... stop right there. Eatin' a bitch out and givin' a bitch a foot massage ain't even the same ****in' thing.
Vincent: It's not... it's the same ballpark.
Jules: Ain't no ****in' ballpark neither. Now look, maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but y'know, touching his wife's feet and stickin' your tongue in the holiest of holys ain't in the same ****in' ballpark, it ain't the same league, it ain't even the same ****in' sport. Foot massages don't mean ****.
Vincent: Have you ever given a foot massage?
Jules: Don't be tellin' me about ****in' foot massages. I'm the foot ****in' masta.
Vincent: You given a lot of 'em?
Jules: **** yeah... I got my technique down and everything. I don't be ticklin' or nothin'
Vincent: Would you give a guy a foot massage?
Jules: **** you.
Vincent: You give 'em alot?
Jules: **** you.
Vincent: You know, I'm kinda tired. I could use a foot massage myself.
Jules: Yo man, you just back off. I'm gettin' a little ****ed here.

Back